Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Breaking- Mother & 3 daughters stabbed in France

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
And yet no comment on a post made shortly after that is clearly racist.

Sorry - I hadn't seen that. Seeing it now though he was very, very clearly satirizing those views, rather than seeking to join them. I have edited it out though as it absolutely could have been taken literally.

(Sorry [MENTION=20]Publius Ovidius[/MENTION] )

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
But who says it's because they were scantily dressed. The examining magistrate, who's at the scene and has, presumably, questioned witnesses says that it's not clear what the motive for the attack is but you, hundreds of miles away, assume that it's because the victims were scantily dressed.

As I said, further details may emerge later but no-one at the moment knows what the motives were

Scantily dressed or not ...If he stabbed them.pity police didn`t kill him.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
After this I fear the tipping point is going to be reached soon. This is now a daily occurrence and likely to get worse. How many of these Jihadists are there in Europe ? 10000, 20000, 50000, 500000 ?

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
After this I fear the tipping point is going to be reached soon. This is now a daily occurrence and likely to get worse. How many of these Jihadists are there in Europe ? 10000, 20000, 50000, 500000 ?

No one knows...... but one is too many.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
This is now a daily occurrence and likely to get worse. How many of these Jihadists are there in Europe

But, as has been mentioned, there was no religious connotation. Nor is there any evidence that it was because the victims were scantily dressed. Although there has been nothing confirmed, the cause of the incident seems to be an argument between two families from neighbouring holiday homes.

No-one is denying that there are people out there who are killing in the name of Islam but to ascribe every single domestic incident or wounding to Muslims is treading a dangerous path

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

That's exactly how terror works. The terrorists want everyone to fear them.

The best way of defeating their aims is to carry on life as normal without fear. Unfortunately, there will be a very rare occurance of someone dying, but we cannot let fear win. You are far more likely to die crossing the road, or being hit by a bus, than being killed by a jihadist.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Hard to tell although as warned by others it was a very silly decision to let thousands across Europe. More jihadists, more to radicalise others, areas taken over, nobody listened.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
But, as has been mentioned, there was no religious connotation. Nor is there any evidence that it was because the victims were scantily dressed. Although there has been nothing confirmed, the cause of the incident seems to be an argument between two families from neighbouring holiday homes.

No-one is denying that there are people out there who are killing in the name of Islam but to ascribe every single domestic incident or wounding to Muslims is treading a dangerous path

Don't let facts nor balanced views get in the way of the usual rants

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
i read in the french regional press that the poor lady in question had treated this man in some way yesterday for a <<maladie>>. whatever happened it's a sign of the times that her girls and her suffered in this way. words fail me

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
That's exactly how terror works. The terrorists want everyone to fear them.

The best way of defeating their aims is to carry on life as normal without fear. Unfortunately, there will be a very rare occurance of someone dying, but we cannot let fear win. You are far more likely to die crossing the road, or being hit by a bus, than being killed by a jihadist.

So we just carry on hoping the problem will go away? It's not going anywhere, it getting worse day by day week by week. Don't know what the answer is but something needs to be done and quick.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
So we just carry on hoping the problem will go away? It's not going anywhere, it getting worse day by day week by week. Don't know what the answer is but something needs to be done and quick.

There's nothing you or I can do about it. That's why we have police and security forces. They're doing a great job in this country. There have been loads of people locked up for terror plots which haven't come off.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

It will get worse, look how many thousands that were not genuine refugees crossed through Europe last year.......look how many have "settled" in these EU countries.
To show concern or be worried about the outcome was deemed the usual tags.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
The thing is all you hear is we will do it together and we will defeat this....but doing what?
They never get to the point and address where the issues are or what can be done because they're to obsessed with upsetting the good Muslims in our world.Unless we in Europe get tough it will just be a case of "come to Europe and kill as many as you like" as I don't see anybody doing anything about it and don't expect too.

We must all stick with eachother to defeat this....Christ it's becoming tedious !!!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It will get worse, look how many thousands that were not genuine refugees crossed through Europe last year.......look how many have "settled" in these EU countries.

The atrocities, apart from the axe man in Germany, have all been committed by people born in the countries they inhabited.

The worst death toll in the last year or so has been from the suicidal German pilot who wasn't a Muslim, or radicalised.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
There's nothing you or I can do about it. That's why we have police and security forces. They're doing a great job in this country. There have been loads of people locked up for terror plots which haven't come off.
Yeah and those will be in prison brainwashing people at the tax payers expense....so many vulnerable people in prison in which is not a good thing with these types.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk

Totally agree

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here