Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uckfield

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Moved to Uckfield around 18 months ago, in the Ridgewood area. Have to say I've been pretty happy with it as a decision.

Been in the Highlands lately? Since it got taken over by the folks from The Cock near Ringmer it's been brilliant (assuming you like a Gastro Pub with quality ales).

I have a customer there and you are right the Highlands is good, but that is *it*

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
[MENTION=33374]Audax[/MENTION]
Can you answer a question please?

Last month we went to the Uckfield cinema and afterwards called into the Esso fuel station ( think its Esso, near McDonalds roundabout). I was driving and filled up my wife's car, she went into pay, the bloke behind the counter told her this fuel station does special offers on fuel on a Saturday afternoon.
I don't think I have visited Uckfield on a Saturday before, but I sometimes work there on weekdays, and I know that part of town is always busy.
My question is, do they really do offers on fuel on a Saturday?

Heffle Gull

JCL since 1979
Feb 5, 2004
Heathfield
[MENTION=33374]Audax[/MENTION]

My question is, do they really do offers on fuel on a Saturday?
Don't know for sure, but the Esso at Isenhurst (Cross In Hand) do cheap fuel 2 days a week, so Its likely that that Esso in Uckfield do similar.

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
Don't know for sure, but the Esso at Isenhurst (Cross In Hand) do cheap fuel 2 days a week, so Its likely that that Esso in Uckfield do similar.

This. It's 2 days a week but rather random which days. They're also still (as of yesterday) at a high enough base price that the cut price days still mean they're pricy.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Do you mean like this? :D

iecgBQM.png

I was reminded of this post when I read this. :D

ggBAnai.png

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills