Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheff Wed Ticket allocation

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
1 ticket secured.

At a work meeting in Chesterfield on Thursday, staying overnight, so this is rather nailed on.

So need to sort out hotel in Sheffield, any recommendations?

Smithy24

Sep 1, 2009
Another ticket sorted here, much easier than I was expecting.

Have been to Hillsborough before but can't remember how long the tram took to get back into the city centre after the match from Leppings Lane? Recall there being a big queue though. The last train back to Manchester is at 10.48, would this give me enough time to get back to the station? Would rather not be waiting until the next one at 3am....

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
1 ticket secured.

At a work meeting in Chesterfield on Thursday, staying overnight, so this is rather nailed on.

Get a hotel in the city centre instead of anywhere on that side of the city as it's a dump. Travel to / from Hillsborough to the centre is easy.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Another ticket sorted here, much easier than I was expecting.

Have been to Hillsborough before but can't remember how long the tram took to get back into the city centre after the match from Leppings Lane? Recall there being a big queue though. The last train back to Manchester is at 10.48, would this give me enough time to get back to the station? Would rather not be waiting until the next one at 3am....

Will be packed, even at the league game in November it took ages to get a tram back to the city centre

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
1 ticket secured.

Doing a business deal in Cheatersfield? Brown envelopes will be all over the place.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
When I've been before it's been easier walking in the other direction to Sheffield after the game and getting the tram from there, if I recall there's a little town just down the hill from Hillsborough. Looking on the map think it's Middlewood we headed to and got a tram fairly comfortably, about 20 minutes from there into the centre but then a 5 minute walk to the station.

Last edited:

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
You maybe ok.....I have one and I am not even sure if I am going..Bought it and am hoping that others I know are going!

Let's hope so, I live up in Lincolnshire so don't get to home games very often, and normally just pay on the day at away games.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Save your pennies for the home leg! Hope I'm wrong but it will be another bore draw! Start practicing penalties boys! :thumbsup:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Hilton Hampton. Correct side of city for ground. £70 including brekkie
No argument that North Sheffield is a dump though.

I was thinking of people actually enjoying their stay in the city rather than just getting in and out and seeing some of the worst of it. [emoji6]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here