Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The FA Cup Draw: Brighton & Hove Albion vs Arsenal

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Pleased with that draw. Its quite a good draw overall too. Any game could be televised.

I reckon Dunk would be a good fit at Arsenal. Wenger will get a good look.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Does anyone know if last seasons gold membership continue into this season?

No, we got a new booking system in the summer, but we were supposed to have been able to get gold membership in December.
All STs are silver members automatically so will get a few days to book their own seats when the date & time has Benno agreed.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
I'm new to the whole season ticket thing this season. Am I right in thinking that if you've got a season ticket you get the opportunity to buy your seat for cup games before they go on sale to anyone else? Or do I need a special kind of membership or something? Any advice appreciated!
This is where the expense of the 1901 club pays off....free ticket and programme for all cup games at the Amex.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
it was mentioned this weekend on Football Focus - hence why there are so many Sunday matches this year in the Cup. So we may not get TV and still be a Sunday

Fair enough, I didn't see that. In that case we will choose Saturday for transport reasons.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
it was mentioned this weekend on Football Focus - hence why there are so many Sunday matches this year in the Cup. So we may not get TV and still be a Sunday

For Prem teams in the 3rd round, as they all had games on New Years Day.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Why thank you, most kind of you and rather funny.....

And sometimes yes I do think, but I don't worry about.

Sorry, it was meant in response to HB&B's post, "Does he think"?

It got lost in the quoting, if you can follow this.

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
To us it may seem so but Derby have a good following against a lower rated side who could cause an upset, which is what TV look for.

if it was a choice between brighton and arsenal or derby and chesterfield/scunthorpe, i would suggest our game would provide a bigger combined following and more chance of an upset

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
This is where the expense of the 1901 club pays off....free ticket and programme for all cup games at the Amex.
Sits back smugly with contented smile on face, knowing that paying a high price for your seat enables you to get your seat "free" for the cup game and a match programme as well.

Whereas us bottom feeders have to log on and book yes book our st seats. Oh the thought of it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here