Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Klopp

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

We're not fans, we've just all closely followed their results, transfer dealings, enjoyed their victories, commiserated their loses for the past 60 years, but we not, definitely aren't, Spurs fans.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
We’ve discussed this before, hi!

Through work etc I know Albion regulars (in these Amex days) who’s first love is Chelsea or ManU. Some are NSC members. They admit their hatred for Liverpool for the obvious club rivalry stuff. And hate other clubs.

The Albion have only just come out of a long period of having just 7,000 regulars, we all realise that many at the Amex are fans of major PL clubs first, Albion second. I know Arsenal fans dotted around the Amex.

Obviously there are others like you who simply hate scousers or LFC.

We share very different circles then. Everyone I know has been going for years, aside from some bloke who made out he was an albion fan to try and sell me a sofa.

Most of them only did maybe 30-50% of withdean home games, So 7000 regulars is short by about 300%. The difference now is they turn up to every game since 2011.

I don't really understand your need to chime in on everything LFC (a secondary or maybe even a primary love of yours) to perpetuate a lie.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
We share very different circles then. Everyone I know has been going for years, aside from some bloke who made out he was an albion fan to try and sell me a sofa.

Most of them only did maybe 30-50% of withdean home games, So 7000 regulars is short by about 300%. The difference now is they turn up to every game since 2011.

I don't really understand your need to chime in on everything LFC (a secondary or maybe even a primary love of yours) to perpetuate a lie.

I don’t, but you like to put the boot into LFC or scousers at every opportunity. Yes, I like the club and scousers, as do a lot of posters, which you’ve commented on many a time annoyed. I also have like ManC, Newcastle and a few other clubs. You’re not immune to that, you’ve mentioned many a time a like for Derby the club, place and locals.

I’m not in the hate business, life’s too short and embarrasing for middle age people.

Last edited:

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
I don’t, but you like to put the boot into LFC or scousers at every opportunity. Yes, I like the club and scousers, as do a lot of posters, which you’ve commented on many a time annoyed. I also have like ManC, Newcastle and a few other clubs. You’re not immune to that, you’ve mentioned many a time a like for Derby the club, place and locals.

I’m not in the hate business, life’s too short and embarrasing for middle age people.

Well I'll be knocking on the door there very soon, maybe I'll develop a love for the current media darlings. We'll see.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Definition of FIGJAM

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
He's an attention seeking tit.

He knew full well what he was doing. There was nothing spur of the moment about it. Jason Cundy was talking utter dog toffee about it as usual. I bet his birth certificate reveals his surname has a 't' not a 'd'.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
This.

Can't stand the toothy prick. Yes it's great that he shows genuine passion and he has been something different to the PL but I think he is a massive hypocrite who loves being the 'whacky guy' when all is going well but complains like a little bitch when it's against him. Would have 100% been talking about lack of respect had it been the other way around.

Didnt CH fall out with him last season?

Now don't get your knickers in a twist again but £8k and a warning, sorry to be the bearer of bad news

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
It was a disgusting act and could have potentially incited a riot. Fair play to Marc Silva for playing it down after the game, think he'll get a 6 game touchline ban.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
£8,000 is small change for him. I also disagree with the automatic yellow card for taking your top off after scoring a goal.

Players will only be allowed to shake hands in a respectful manner in the future after a goal, and certainly not anywhere near the other teams supporters.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Another of Liverpool's favourite sons John Lennon once sung 'Money can't buy me love". Well Klopp's money certainly can - he'd have to rape Kenny Dalglish for Liverpool fans to ever turn against him after such a legendary celebration against their arch rivals.

£8,000 and a warning - FFS, this is the Premier League! Stick another nought on as a bare minimum.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here