Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team for Leicester

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Debate it as much as you want, but I think of the 30,000 people attending the game tomorrow, less than 100 people will be expecting a good/entertaining game of football. Best league in the world but we're determined to be boring and functional rather than injecting a bit of fun into the game. Leicester have scored in every game this season, wouldn't surprise me if we end that run and draw a blank ourselves.

Proppycock. There are a vast number of our supporters who don't wallow on internet forums worrying about whether we are attacking enough. They have seen us beat ManUnited, throw away 2 goals against Fulham only to rally back, and 2 hard fought wins. This insipid negativity that you feel is shared by the vast majority isn't shared by a huge number who will attend on Saturday. Many will know we are up against it, that it will be a tough fixture, that we'll likely find it difficult, but they won't think we're determined to be boring and functional.

You have your opinion, and it is shared by many on here, but don't try to kid yourself that its widespread.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Has Bissouma shown enough to suggest that he will start if either Gross or Propper are fit. I would suggest that he hasnt

No he hasn't.

Disappointing so far.

Had such high hopes for him and AJ but both not done anything yet.

Haven't failed in the Locadia book of failings but both surely have more to offer.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Dope testing required.

Is testing actually required when the post begins:-

"Hoping for an attacking line up"

If only he's written:-

'I'm hoping to still be in the game after 80 minutes in the hope all the defensive work pays off by us nicking a goal, but not so early as to have the team crumble when they try to defend the 18 yard line until the final whistle'.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here