Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Is there another Hughton out thread yet?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
6b85347c9d6c473ec32899fe8fc3704b.jpg

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Very poor streams today so didfnt see much of the game and will have to rely on the opinions of others The streams kept going off and the message coming up eithjet that this browser doesd not support videos or install Java, which I did, or the flash player doesnt support this video. Which flash player should I install for the future,? Looking forward to opinions on the game.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
attachment.php

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
You claimed he had learnt from the experience and when challenged you came up with some garbage. I suggest you are the one intellectually challenged!

Why don’t you and Ernest start a Hughton our petition. I’m sure when people realise what a pair of intellectual giants you both are you’ll sweep all before you.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Man City have spent £775 million on their squad. We did our best under the circumstances and will learn from this. Sometimes it’s difficult to know when you’re being serious or when you’re hiding behind your sausage loving alter ego.

Show me any evidence of what Hughton has learnt ? Nearly a year since an away win, 20% possession doesn't win matches away

Man City v Newcastle - 78/22 possession to City and a 2-1 win
Man City v Fulham - 65/35 possession to City and a 3-0 win
Man City v Huddersfield 77/23 and a 6-1 win
Wolves v Man City 29/71 possession to City and a 1-1 draw (the only points they have dropped so far this season)

Possession has very little indeed to do with the final result against City. They normally win anyway and the one time they hadn't they had over 70% of the ball.

The point being this really is not the game or the stat to be focussing on. We obviously have away form problems and I was as disapointed as anyone with the Southampton first half. However, you look at the Liverpool game and he obviously did learn from last season. We didn't get battered and were a Gross header away from getting a point. We'll see if he has learned anything at Cardiff and Newcastle. Four points from those two games should be a minimum aim. But let's keep the lynch mob at bay until we've played a game we should have a realistic chance in eh?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here