Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Credit due to the 3,000 travelling fans

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
I think the banners at Chelsea and Old Trafford have been made by fans and are left in situ (as our Stand or Fall banner is)
The thing that struck me was the soullessness of the interior bowl of the Emirates Stadium. From the outside it is impressive and there is lots to see if you want to pass some time before going in (there are also places to sit if you need a rest - something my knees welcomed) but once inside the seating area the stadium is bland...far too much red with no other colour to break it up. The banners look artificial as has been mentioned and look amateur. I think Tottenham's single tier North Stand will be something Arsenal wish they had integrated into their design. Having been to the old Highbury a few times over the years I lament it's passing but to be perfectly honest I have no real desire to go back to the Emirates. I've crossed it off, it's done now.
just about how I feel

Simontheseagull

Eye from the sky
Jul 11, 2010
The Amex
I think they need a drum

Give away clackers and have Paul Merson standing on the pitch with a pint of lager in his hand, leading a pre-match karaoke singalong (with words on the giant screens with a bouncing ball).
• We are Arsenal, away away away, away away away, away away away
• We are Arsenal, we are Arsenal, we are Arsenal, from [wherever they come from]
• This is a library. This is a library….shhhh
• We’re supposed to, we’re supposed to, we’re supposed to be at home …..
• I’m only a poor little gunner. My face is all tattered and torn. I’ve come from Beijing. Some Spud’s done me in. And now I can’t sing anymore
• Who’s that team we call the Arsenal. Who’s that team we’ve come to see. I think they play in red and white. I’ve flown from Beijing overnight. On Emirate Airways over land and over sea.
• “Money Money Money, aint it funny, in a rich man’s world” while waving around wads of “local” currency notes

Play the Ying Tong song by the Goon(er)s as goal music

Site cannons by each corner flag and fire blanks into the crowd when Arsenal get a corner to wake people up.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
• I’m only a poor little gunner. My face is all tattered and torn. I’ve come from Beijing. Some Spud’s done me in. And now I can’t sing anymore
• Who’s that team we call the Arsenal. Who’s that team we’ve come to see. I think they play in red and white. I’ve flown from Beijing overnight. On Emirate Airways over land and over sea.

:lolol: :thumbsup:

MarioOrlandi

Jun 4, 2013
Wait until the January window opens, if (I did write if) we are a comfortable midtable, agents will view us in a different light and we will get the players which were missed. Afterall agents have to look after No1 ie themselves.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here