NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Another leftwing shill starting a thread during working hours suprise suprise.

Oh how charming and endearing casual attacks on the free press are. Whats next? People who read the Daily Mail? People who have similar opinions to the daily mail?

Any mods here? This threads a troll, but then I'm sure they would just ignore a thread titled "Should the Grauniad be shut down? "Right?

Pull yourself together. Do you really consider the OP is a cunning workshy agitator for the CPGB-ML? If he is, he's a bit of a low tit, and hardly a threat to national security, or reason for you to explode your spleen in projectyle style all over your PC like you've been stabbed in a Tarantino film. 'Shill' inded. Get a grip, man. Pour yourself a nice hot cuppa and dunk in some hobnobs. There you go. :lolol:

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Ban? You're joking, right? [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] pays good money to people who start this type of thread.

Yes, I'm joking. I just wish the OPs would actually contribute something to their own threads.

If Bozza pays good money, I'm more than happy to do a proper job of trolling.

D

Deleted User X18H

It may surprise many on here, but I am a Daily Mail reader.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
IMG_0101.JPG

Says it all really

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Its designed for Victor Meldrew Brexiteers that hate the world

34% of Mail readers voted to Remain,
That figure doesnt really fit in with the one size fits all sweeping generalisation rhetoric though..............best ignore it.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
I despise the Daily Mail as much as the next sane human being but unless they've committed a crime then, no. Anyone with half a brain knows that the stuff written in the DM, S*n and Express is absolute nonsense and if you're stupid enough to buy it you deserve to be lied to.

What about all the stupid people that read the Guardian? All that left wing Marxist rubbish that appeals to the people that think the world owes them a living and support the idiot Corbyn

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
34% of Mail readers voted to Remain,
That figure doesnt really fit in with the one size fits all sweeping generalisation rhetoric though..............best ignore it.

If we'd had that level of voting in the referendum I think you'd find the population would be more accepting of turning our country upside now

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
What about all the stupid people that read the Guardian? All that left wing Marxist rubbish that appeals to the people that think the world owes them a living and support the idiot Corbyn

������

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country

If you can look past you're political leaning and bias, The Guardian is generally regarded as a reliable news source. Yes it is left leaning, but what is reported as 'news' in the paper is generally regarded to be factually accurate.

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
It says a lot about the paper that wikipedia banned it as source for being unreliable with facts. All you need to no about the daily mail can be summed up in two words "Nazi Sympathisers", and that is a "fact".

D

Deleted member 22389

Another leftwing shill starting a thread during working hours suprise suprise.

Oh how charming and endearing casual attacks on the free press are. Whats next? People who read the Daily Mail? People who have similar opinions to the daily mail?

Any mods here? This threads a troll, but then I'm sure they would just ignore a thread titled "Should the Grauniad be shut down? "Right?

I work very early in the mornings, when I look through NSC in the daytime I notice most of the posts are coming from the Remainers. Do any of them actually work? Seems to me they have nothing else to do apart from search Google for negative Brexit stories.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here