Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 21-23 / 12

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Yeah strange, they really seem to have relaxed the last 15 minutes and are making basic mistakes. Before that they were in a different league.

I realy enjoy watching Salah play, lovely player.

Saiss, Jimenez, Neves and Moutinho are exceptional players (far better than Wolves, but the special $$$$ arrangement with the agent worked wonders), allied with Adama’s pace, and they started to play the atrocious conditions well.

Nuno is even getting high balls played up early, he’s learning, as he wouldn’t have accepted such a British thing in his first 18 months at Wolves.

Even long throws too.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Much as I dislike Man City it would be quite funny were Liverpool to get within touching distance of league victory and fail one more time.

What, like Man City having to win and overcome a 10-goal difference to win the league, and winning their last game 12-0 ?

****ing hope not.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Much as I dislike Man City it would be quite funny were Liverpool to get within touching distance of league victory and fail one more time.

ManC will win it (22 quality players will always win the day). Bookies still make them huge favourites.

AB809FCA-52D0-4838-926E-9941B42AAED6.png

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
What, like Man City having to win and overcome a 10-goal difference to win the league, and winning their last game 12-0 ?

****ing hope not.

Citeh shouldn't waste any time getting their goal difference up then. Hope they go on a frenzy tomorrow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here