Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Does our owner genuinely set us apart as a club?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I did think about the Albion onesie, but thought that might be too embarrassing to wear on your hover mower.
Anyway I think that most of the stuff in there is way too pricey :facepalm:

I could have worn that in ESU ..and smuggle in a flask :moo:

PS havnt got you anything ....you are too busy working to enjoy any marvellous gift I bought :whistle:

PS
My list of mowers
HAYTER
ETESIA
TORO
STHIL

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

PS havnt got you anything ....you are too busy working to enjoy any marvellous gift I bought :whistle:

PS
My list of mowers
HAYTER
ETESIA
TORO
STHIL

You don't need to buy me anything, you've already given your endless mirth, over these last months, which I'll treasure forever :laugh:

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Here's a question. If Sir Tony was caught taking stuff from the shop in a duffel
bag - would he have to prosecute himself?

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Strange there doesn't appear to be at least one song sung regularly in homage to the Bloom family given their history and achievements in getting the club to where we are now.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

He's got a flag on the North Stand. There is no higher accolade... :bowdown:

(apart from having personalised Werthers on the East...)

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton

PS
My list of mowers
HAYTER
ETESIA
TORO
STHIL

You should clearly visit the Buddin Mower Museum at South Downs Nurseries at Hassocks. A mower lovers delight.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Strange there doesn't appear to be at least one song sung regularly in homage to the Bloom family given their history and achievements in getting the club to where we are now.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Bloom shake shake shake the room.

Na, na na, na na na naaaaaa, na na na naaaaaa, hey Bloom.

etc.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
You should clearly visit the Buddin Mower Museum at South Downs Nurseries at Hassocks. A mower lovers delight.

And even interesting to those of us who own bog-standard hover models. But not a patch on the National Lawnmower Museum in Southport. (I saw a signpost and thought 'Why not?')

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
The Bloom household on Christmas morning.

Thanks love , as Mr Bloom opens his latest Rolex watch .

Oh Tony you shouldn't have ! Joyfully Unveiling Season 17-18 best CH fist pumps and a XXXL nighty

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
.....and a XXXL nighty

Harsh! His Missus clearly looks after herself pretty well. He's batting slightly above his average there... :lolol:

tbwife.jpg

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Abramovich is banned from the country so can't get anywhere near the club shop, and Sheik Mansour is probably too busy bumping off journalists I expect.
Bumping off? He was fine when he left the building. Here's the photos to prove it. Oh ok, he got into a bit of a punch up with some people and died. I think they felt bad, so they destroyed the body. Oh ok, a rogue team from our country traveled over there in advance of his arrival, and removed all the security cameras before his arrival, and then killed him, and then cut him up into itsy witsy bits and disposed of him, but I knew nothing about it and oh boy are they in trouble. Don't worry, I'll make sure they pay for their crime.

Favourite pic. of Sir Tony is I think from last season on an unknown station platform in which he is shamelessly helping himself to Pringles belonging to some poor hard working fan. And I expect he had booked an advance cheap ticket for the journey.

Anyone know the whereabouts of the picture?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Bumping off? He was fine when he left the building. Here's the photos to prove it. Oh ok, he got into a bit of a punch up with some people and died. I think they felt bad, so they destroyed the body. Oh ok, a rogue team from our country traveled over there in advance of his arrival, and removed all the security cameras before his arrival, and then killed him, and then cut him up into itsy witsy bits and disposed of him, but I knew nothing about it and oh boy are they in trouble. Don't worry, I'll make sure they pay for their crime.

Wrong country. Jamal Khashoggi was Saudi and murdered by Saudi security forces. Sheikh Mansour is from Abu Dhabi.

It must be said that Abu Dhabi has a less than enlightened attitude to journalists and regular imprisons reporters who are just doing their job, but, so far at least, have stopped short of murder.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Loved the sing song with him on the train to Boro, yes THAT game!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
How do we get this man knighted? Should we write to the media of his general magnificence or what?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here