Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Everton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

D

Deleted member 2719

What happened to AK?! He was playing well and dropped out of nowhere. Something behind the scenes, surely??

This keeps happening with Knocky, the way he was playing he should have been one of the first on the team sheet?

Has to be something going on surely.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Everton have spend countless £100m's of a billionaire's financial doping and have home advantage.

These away games are almost impossible to get a result, with our far lower budget midfield and strike force.

There's no reason to slate CH and the players for these performance and results.

The people who naively got their hopes up before the game, might be the most angry? I'd rather quietly hope against the odds, and any result would be an unexpected bonus.

Wise words

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Think it's safe to say that no one has had a good day today given the number of scapegoats being mentioned. Haven't seen anyone moan about Stephens yet so I'm going to nominate him as my scapegoat given his silly ball to Dunk just before the 3rd goal.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Everton have spend countless £100m's of a billionaire's financial doping and have home advantage.

These away games are almost impossible to get a result, with our far lower budget midfield and strike force.

There's no reason to slate CH and the players for these performance and results.

The people who naively got their hopes up before the game, might be the most angry? I'd rather quietly hope against the odds, and any result would be an unexpected bonus.

I think we can all take defeat to Everton. Not sure if you are watching the game but professional footballers in the Premier League should be able to string 2 passes together. We have been absolutely awful in the second half. The difference today is we are up against a side that can finish. In the last 3 games sides haven’t taken their chances against us!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I'd rather quietly hope against the odds, and any result would be an unexpected bonus.

I’m with you - a draw would have been amazing, and felt we’d probably lose. But I think it’s fair enough to say this half hasn’t been good enough from the Albion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Well I'm talking about football, not hairdressing, and I suggest you take your post off the forum :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here