Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] West ham v Stoke

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
What's the best result tonight?
A west ham win will make the job harder for stoke but they will leapfrog us, a draw and they go level points with us..

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Have a soft spot for Stoke since our last visit up there, but I still hope they lose as are almost dead cert down

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Can see the logic in either a West Ham win or a draw. Anything but Stoke.

Arnautovic seems like the right sort of character (snide) to be bang up for it against his old club.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Would rather Stoke lost, but on the other hand this could be West Ham's last realistic chance to get any more points.

There is no bad result tonight.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina

Arnautovic seems like the right sort of character (snide) to be bang up for it against his old club.

Arnautovic destroyed Stoke at the Britannia so will hopefully do the same tonight.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Arnautovic destroyed Stoke at the Britannia so will hopefully do the same tonight.

Wouldn't mind a few Red Cards along the way.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

He's had a lovely pop at Hughes twice this season, I dont think its the club and the fans he dislikes.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
What's the best result tonight?
A west ham win will make the job harder for stoke but they will leapfrog us, a draw and they go level points with us..

Seriously?

Thats the answer as it doesnt matter if WHU get above us provided it keeps Stoke in the bottom 3 along with WBA and Southampton.

Even BG knows the answer to this one!

Stoke to lose heavily, with red cards for Shaqiri and Butland, please.

(A couple of reds for West Ham, just a bonus)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Would rather Stoke lost, but on the other hand this could be West Ham's last realistic chance to get any more points.
West Ham have plenty more options to get points. They've still got 5 games left, including Everton at home and Leicester away.

A Stoke win would be an awful result for us. With points for ourselves looking extremely difficult, our best chance is for Stoke and SCC to stay under 35.

A draw isn't the end of the world, but a home win is what we want.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I can see the Hammers absolutely BATTERING them tonight, led by the snidey (correct [MENTION=12101]Mellotron[/MENTION]) Arnautovic.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014

Stoke win is a bad result IMO need them not to gain any confidence , a draw would be good but if WHU then so be it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here