Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Franchise CP2010FC vs Manchester United

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Palace haven’t let them play.

There comes a time when a top-3 side have lost away at Huddersfield, Newcastle and now Palace where people can stop praising the plucky underdogs and really put the boot into the crap half of Manchester.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
That's more like it.

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
Only positive is that Pardew is now 9 points deep in the sh*te and living life very dangerously, anything to see him gone for the time being (some desperate basket case club will appoint him before long but a few months peace will be nice)

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Only positive is that Pardew is now 9 points deep in the sh*te and living life very dangerously, anything to see him gone for the time being (some desperate basket case club will appoint him before long but a few months peace will be nice)
Who gives a shit ?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Au contraire. I couldn't be happier to see that odious weasel remain in situ at the Hawthorns. He's doing a great job. To be honest, I'm not sure anybody could save them now anyway, but it would certainly be disappointing if somebody else came in and gave them even the briefest of boosts.

No. Leave him be. Let him take them down, utterly rinse his humungous ego, and force him to look enviously up at the Premier League next season from the position that I believe some refer to as "the rear elevation".

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Fans of football, non morally reprehensible people?

Anyone with some footballing brain will want West Brom still have a glimmer of hope. They can do us some favors over the coming weeks

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Probably finish 2-1

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Anyone with some footballing brain will want West Brom still have a glimmer of hope. They can do us some favors over the coming weeks

Do us favours? We're TENTH. It's nothing to do with us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here