Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Catering

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Bozza.
Do you have a special hotline to PB, to pass on the feedback of p***ed off fans due to the inadequacies at the concourse counters? Complacency having crept in after improvements in recent seasons.

As well as the poor customer service issue, the club are losing income.

Cheers.

I'd hazard a guess those at AMEX Towers will be chalking today's problems up as:-

'They always complain when we lose'.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
:lolol:
WTF? What a load of bollox.

I actually think a pie calendar is amusing. And I don't think modern football per se should be an issue. But, it's gone way too far. Nothing wrong with people wanting a comfy environment but equally it should be accessible to most. The prices and all seating stadia are the issue.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I actually think a pie calendar is amusing. And I don't think modern football per se should be an issue. But, it's gone way too far. Nothing wrong with people wanting a comfy environment but equally it should be accessible to most. The prices and all seating stadia are the issue.

Dont believe the hype I always think.

The person who came up with the idea for that poster probably thinks everything is just fine at the food kiosks.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Mad morning rushing around, and passing on the food in the Battle of Trafalgar, meant I was a hungry man at the Amex. A veggie pie/pasty/whatever it is, is all I wanted. I'm not fussy.

"We had none delivered today, they're available downstairs though."

"Downstairs in the concourse inaccessible to me until after the match?"

"Yes."

****ing brilliant.

I checked all WSU outlets on a couple of occasions and each of them had empty slots where there should have been something made of pastry and containing no meat. How does this happen?

So here I am just after 6pm having my first food of the day.

Good training for longer distance running. Stop moaning [emoji106]

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Mad morning rushing around, and passing on the food in the Battle of Trafalgar, meant I was a hungry man at the Amex. A veggie pie/pasty/whatever it is, is all I wanted. I'm not fussy.

"We had none delivered today, they're available downstairs though."

"Downstairs in the concourse inaccessible to me until after the match?"

"Yes."

****ing brilliant.

I checked all WSU outlets on a couple of occasions and each of them had empty slots where there should have been something made of pastry and containing no meat. How does this happen?

So here I am just after 6pm having my first food of the day.

They definitely had veggie pies in WSU at half time, because I bought two

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
They definitely had veggie pies in WSU at half time, because I bought two

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried at halftime and was told they had none. I'll be honest, I didn't believe them which is why I laboured the point about what I wanted (hot, pastry, no meat).

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
997c1c1ab3d13329bd41d0c068952b59.jpg
it's 2016! ...but they'll only accept cards at one of the tills now? What a joke.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
I tried at halftime and was told they had none. I'll be honest, I didn't believe them which is why I laboured the point about what I wanted (hot, pastry, no meat).

Your point is still valid though - I queued up before the match at the counter at the south end of WSU for 20 mins: no vegetarian pies or anything hot without meat; suggested I try the counters in the centre of WSU; same story, long queue no joy. Came out a couple of minutes before the whistle at half time (I never do that....) as my other half said she was starving - could see there was a new stash of pies in the racks, and it turned out that a few of them were veggie balti pies. So we got what we wanted, but only after a total of about 40 mins worth of queuing, and they might well have run out by the time you got there. It really was very poor yesterday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here