Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Watford vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I do worry that with Murray and Gross up top there's no pace in the middle.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
That wants me to install something or register

This one? HD| Adaptive | EN | Watford vs Brighton & Hove Albion SNWL ENGLISH HD | Mobile :Yes | Clicks: 3 | MIRS: 1110kbps

I have AdBlock enabled and it works fine for me and others, so not sure what to suggest there. I assume you've found something else that works?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If Watford score we LOSE, can't believe we are playing last years team and expecting something different
We're not. Izquierdo isn't playing.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
This one? HD| Adaptive | EN | Watford vs Brighton & Hove Albion SNWL ENGLISH HD | Mobile :Yes | Clicks: 3 | MIRS: 1110kbps
Yes, that one.
I have AdBlock enabled and it works fine for me and others
I don't have adblock on, maybe that's why. Will try another browser.
I assume you've found something else that works?
I have got one working-ish, but not as good quality as you guys are suggesting this is.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Aren't opening games always scrappy and full of untidy play because new signings, a couple of months since last competitive game etc. Don't think we need to read too much into today's performance, whatever the result.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Aren't opening games always scrappy and full of untidy play because new signings, a couple of months since last competitive game etc. Don't think we need to read too much into today's performance, whatever the result.

They look pretty good though ;)

(Agreed)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here