Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 12,342 ticket remaining for palace

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
the italian bloke who is on film whacking the irish lad is "awaiting extradition" from italy to face charges ..........if the shoe was on the other foot we wouldn't be able to hand the accused over quick enough ......it was a rhetorical mate ....but thanks anyway....:thumbsup:

That's good, isn't it? :shrug:

If one of 'ours' was on camera dishing out a beating that left an innocent man in a coma, why wouldn't we hand them over for trial?

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Please correct me if I’m wrong, but I got the impression that the club in the latter Withdean years and early Amex years dished out bans (or withdrawing s/t’s) like confetti? Largely under the regime of Hebberd. Zero tolerance towards stuff like persistent standing or swearing in the Amex NS or Withdean SS, enforced with an iron rod. From the front row of WSU, bored by Poyet/Garcia’s football, we used to watch steward hit squads persistently singling out people for an early exit.

Do that a load of times over a few years and the club diluted any chance of a vociferous home support section.

It never gets mentioned on NSC, just p taking, but I often wonder if Steve Parish has gone down the opposite route with their brats, to help get an atmosphere going? Rather than banning people left, right and centre, creating a sterile NS.

Interested to know the thoughts of others.

Our club is so much better off with Hebberd gone.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Anyone know what the latest ticket count left is?

Just saw Bozza's comment. Less than 600 at midnight.

I can't be arsed to count again, but only a handful sold yesterday.

A fair proportion of the tickets are in the blocks closest to the Palace fans - E1H and S1A and on the Shelf.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I can't be arsed to count again, but only a handful sold yesterday.

A fair proportion of the tickets are in the blocks closest to the Palace fans - E1H and S1A and on the Shelf.

Come on ppf there’s no excuses now .

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
If we get a result at Hudds, I'd expect more to sell before Tuesday.

Should be a good atmos anyway. Good as in lively. Good as in 'I'm feeling a bit sick with tension'.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Something wrong with our ground?

No urine on the floor?

Low turnstiles that allow underpant soiled nebulos to vault them?

The train station is not fit for purpose at mid week games.
Sussex police are an absolute joke. Vast numbers mostly brought in from other counties managed very badly by the inexperienced Sussex plod.
Your plastic support (50% of your crowd) make the game seem unimportant these days.
Held in for an hour after the game.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
The train station is not fit for purpose at mid week games.
Sussex police are an absolute joke. Vast numbers mostly brought in from other counties managed very badly by the inexperienced Sussex plod.
Your plastic support (50% of your crowd) make the game seem unimportant these days.
Held in for an hour after the game.

Why don't we play a game of F**k off!

You go first...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here