Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Alan Sugar in the sh*t !!

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Odds on Brexit means Brexit?

You are a silly billy.He is a big Remainer :)

remainer.png

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Maybe if you don’t come from a fanatically pc back ground, you might see it as vaguely amusing. If that is the Senegal team then anyone who travels to The Med in summer will know that the vast majority of beach sellers in Spain are very chatty non pushy Senegalese people. Is he really in the shit for posting this?
I had no idea that they were from Senegal, or does it become less obvious if you travel in September!?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Sickening tweet, racism like this is absolutely abhorrent.

:nono:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Sort of off topic but am I the only one that finds the looky looky extremely irritating, on many occasion I’ve gone from sitting outside a restaurant to going inside because of the hassle!

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Sort of off topic but am I the only one that finds the looky looky extremely irritating, on many occasion I’ve gone from sitting outside a restaurant to going inside because of the hassle!

You can't call them that now...They have to be called sales representatives in order not to offend anyone!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I had no idea that they were from Senegal, or does it become less obvious if you travel in September!?

I spend quite a bit of time chatting to them, I get easily bored lying on a beach and they have loads of time on their hands. They are mostly interesting people and always have a smile on their faces in my experience. Hence I tend to ask where they come from and I reckon over 90% of the ones I have spoken to hail from Senegal.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I spend quite a bit of time chatting to them, they are interesting people and always have a smile on their faces in my experience. Hence I tend to ask where they come from and I reckon over 90% of the ones I have spoken to hail from there.

It doesn't mean 15million other people though, whether they are doctors, engineers, footballers, teachers or whatever, multitask in the their professions because their other role in life is obviously a beach seller.

How many times do genuine football fans get annoyed by being stereotyped and treated like they're hooligans? Or every person from Brighton must be a homosexual. Same stereotyping.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Found some rare film footage of Bushy being interviewed...

PS: Alf, that's what it's like to be cast as a stereotype I guess. Even I don't believe you can't see the racist implications of Sugar's post. You're just fishing with a poisonous rod.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It doesn't mean 15million other people though, whether they are doctors, engineers, footballers, teachers or whatever, multitask in the their professions because their other role in life is obviously a beach seller.

How many times do genuine football fans get annoyed by being stereotyped and treated like they're hooligans? Or every person from Brighton must be a homosexual. Same stereotyping.

I am often amused by gay banter from and directed at Albion fans. I found Sugar’s tweet quite amusing, totally your prerogative to be offended or find it in bad taste, or find me rascist.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I am often amused by gay banter from and directed at Albion fans. I found Sugar’s tweet quite amusing, totally your prerogative to be offended or find it in bad taste, or find me rascist.

Not offended, but then neither did I find it amusing. Didn't say it was racist either, just pointed out the stereotyping. If you find cheap stereotyping funny, then fill your boots. :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here