Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Can someone clear this up, did he say no recently or was that back in 2015? ??? Surely we’re a more enticing now than we were then...

2015, but it was strung out over a long time, visiting the Amex & Lancing. It was worse than Stephen Ward, Pritchard and Janssen.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
2015, but it was strung out over a long time, visiting the Amex & Lancing. It was worse than Stephen Ward, Pritchard and Janssen.
Worse in what way, and so what anyway? We're a completely different proposition now.....probably offering double or more the wages we would have been when we were a Championship club, playing in the PL to full houses every game.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Hmmm when you think about it you might regret adding Janssen to that list.
The club only asked for him half an hour before the window slammed shut, when it realised it had right royally screwed up.
They got a 2 hour extension, and still (fortunately) couldn't even get the panic buy done.

I reckon that deal was strung out for all of 3 hours, max.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Hmmm when you think about it you might regret adding Janssen to that list.
The club only asked for him half an hour before the window slammed shut, when it realised it had right royally screwed up.
They got a 2 hour extension, and still (fortunately) couldn't even get the panic buy done.

I reckon that deal was strung out for all of 3 hours, max.

I understood that to get the 2 hour extension, it had to be a matter of completing the medical, with the transfer agreed. I think Brighton & Spurs agreed the loan deal etc, only for the player to back out. I could be wrong.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Iran could be out of the World Cup today, at which point the speculation fires up again.

Is this what is around Winstano's corner ? ???

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Could be, id imagine things will hot up very soon, with Ins and outs...

nudge_nudge.jpg

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Looks dreadful, no thanks

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

You can't make a judgement after just watching him play crap in two games. The club have been tracking hime for many many years. You know nothing about football (etc etc) :lolol::thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here