Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

George Foreman

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
It's a grill not a cooker you ignoramus.

Ask your wife.

One of those things that cleans your blood when you're liver is buggered is 'a great piece of kit', those things that predict earthquakes are 'a great piece of kit', the software which breaks down DNA to find generic diseases is 'a great piece of kit'.

This is a slight improvement on a piece of charcoal (and will probably be proven to be less healthy). I'm not having a go at you or the grill, I'm having a go at anyone who would describe any cooking utensil as 'a great bit of kit'.

One of those things that cleans your blood when you're liver is buggered is 'a great piece of kit', those things that predict earthquakes are 'a great piece of kit', the software which breaks down DNA to find generic diseases is 'a great piece of kit'.

This is a slight improvement on a piece of charcoal (and will probably be proven to be less healthy). I'm not having a go at you or the grill, I'm having a go at anyone who would describe any cooking utensil as 'a great bit of kit'.

It's your kidneys that are buggered when you need a dyalysis machine to clean your blood.
A seismograph cannot predict earthquakes, only measure the intensity.

Other than that, good point.

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
Give it a month and it will be in the back of your cupboard with the juicer and steamer that have been there for years!

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
If you believe the lies of Hulk Hogan then it was very nearly his name that was to endorse the grill. His story goes that he was called about it but missed the call, so rather than try again they rang George Foreman instead.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You forgot to add another thing that comes out, taste. If blindfolded you could never identify what meat it is just by taste. Sorry do not agree with your recommendation as I dont like them and the end product. Obviously personal choice.

Come on.... you wouldn't know the difference between the taste of (as my old man used to say) poop from clay, at your age :lolol:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Give it a month and it will be in the back of your cupboard with the juicer and steamer that have been there for years!

Yep, clean it a few times and you soon realise it is more trouble than it's worth.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)

I have to agree with this, we have got just about every kitchen gadget going, 2 quite large kitchen cupboards full, they get used a couple of times when new and put in the graveyard cupboards, which makes me think we should do a boot sale in the summer just to de-clutter the gadgets I have bought over the years!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Got one of these, it's no good for grilling meat (as others have said, it dries the neat out too much) but it makes a great panini press/sandwich toaster, so as yet (a few years now) it hasn't been banished to the darker reaches of the kitchen cupboards

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here