Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray

Poppett63

Jul 16, 2011
Cos they were brilliant in what I hope may become my second favourite period in my Albion history! They may not have been the very best footballers but like Hemed and Baldock now we're part of a great team. For skill across his career, Frank Worthington would be there too, such a showman.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Hammer15

Apr 20, 2016
Montclair, NJ
From the Guardian's live transfer thread:

Dominic Fifield has been down to see Glenn Murray at Brighton for an interview and, as it stands, the striker is still none the wiser as to whether his season-long loan move from Bournemouth to Brighton is going to be made permanent this month, as had been mooted towards the end of last year. You’d think that would be an obvious solution given that he already has 15 goals and is making such a huge difference to their promotion charge.

Tie him down already!

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick

Dominic Fifield has been down to see Glenn Murray at Brighton for an interview and, as it stands, the striker is still none the wiser as to whether his season-long loan move from Bournemouth to Brighton is going to be made permanent this month, as had been mooted towards the end of last year. You’d think that would be an obvious solution given that he already has 15 goals and is making such a huge difference to their promotion charge.

Tie him down already!

Don't need to tie him down this month, score goals to get us up contract will be ready to sign in May or earlier.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot

Tie him down already!

Not sure we would want to, or whether he would.

If we aren't paying his full wages then it is in our interests to hold on to him for the remainder of the season and then try and sign him in the summer

Same for him, we probably can't match the wages that he is on at the moment and as such he doesn't want to be out of pocket

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We're you drunk when you posted this gibberish?

No for some reeason when using my lap top it sometimes puts what I am typing into some othet spot hence the No mention of Charlie Lobby Smith iorivesey. either or before they joined us Bobby Smith and Martin Chivers who must rate as generally the best although not with us.

should have read Chalie Livesey either or before they joined us Bobby Smith etc. I didnt notice this at the time and am not sure how to set the laptop so that it doesnt happen.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
palace might need him to do the same job, next season.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can't see him moving for anything but a free. Bmouth have ballsed up offering a 31 year old a very high 3 year deal in the first place. You'd think it's worth us waiting til end of season then offering him a years deal at Prem prices (even for a 33 yr old). One things for sure, as long as the contract is near the same as his one at Bmouth next season Murray will be delighted to finish his career here. Mainly because he lives here and has done for ages...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Can't see him moving for anything but a free. Bmouth have ballsed up offering a 31 year old a very high 3 year deal in the first place. You'd think it's worth us waiting til end of season then offering him a years deal at Prem prices (even for a 33 yr old). One things for sure, as long as the contract is near the same as his one at Bmouth next season Murray will be delighted to finish his career here. Mainly because he lives here and has done for ages...

You forget this is Smarmy Eddie Howe we are talking of who everybofy knows loves us so much so that he offered GM to us last January when he didnt need him, I dont think.

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
No for some reeason when using my lap top it sometimes puts what I am typing into some othet spot hence the No mention of Charlie Lobby Smith iorivesey. either or before they joined us Bobby Smith and Martin Chivers who must rate as generally the best although not with us.

should have read Chalie Livesey either or before they joined us Bobby Smith etc. I didnt notice this at the time and am not sure how to set the laptop so that it doesnt happen.

It happens (probably) because you keep touching the mouse pad, and it moves the curser.
If you read through what you have typed, before you click post, it can be fixed. And people will stop thinking you're drunk!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here