Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Knockaert

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Stormed off down tunnel without clapping fans...not seen him do that one before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Storm in a teacup, more like. Didn't see the game today, but evidently played a blinder.

Seems rumours of his demise are greatly exaggerated...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Just back - brilliant today.

The heartbeat of the team.

Very animated -- one of the last off the pitch at the end - celebrating with fans.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Just back - brilliant today.

The heartbeat of the team.

Very animated -- one of the last off the pitch at the end - celebrating with fans.

Commented on the matchday thread just before he scored that he was the only player playing well. Really pleased for him

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
FFS, yes, he's emotional... he was also brilliant today, tracking back, working his b0ll0cks off for the team, as well as going forward... lay the **** off...

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yes, I don't like the way Hughton plays with his head, when he plays well, he drops him.

I think Knocky's head will have to deal with it - with Locadia and Adone both coming through (with a vengeance in Locadia's case after his very dodgy first nine or ten months), and with us appearing to be moving to 4-3-3 I don't think Knocky will automatically be in the starting line-up every game.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8727236 said:
What did AN imply?

That there was something more to the exclusion against Everton than tactical reasons. I have no idea whether he actually thinks AN is a twunt though.

D

Deleted member 2719

I doubt VERY much it's down to Hughton playing with his head.

He knows he is is fragile at times yet drops him after playing well. I just think CH mindset does not align with Knockys, chalk and cheese, Shirley???

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He knows he is is fragile at times yet drops him after playing well. I just think CH mindset does not align with Knockys, chalk and cheese, Shirley???

I can't help thinking that's as far wide of the mark as the post on the 'cost of football' thread:-
'Brighton need to do more for the community'.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
CH has 25 squad players to manage though and for every 11 that are happy to be picked there are gonna be 14 unhappy not in the starting line up. I think Tony is managed very well at the club. A lot better than he would be at other clubs if he wasn't starting matches

D

Deleted member 2719

I can't help thinking that's as far wide of the mark as the post on the 'cost of football' thread:-
'Brighton need to do more for the community'.

Can't comment on that thread.

However CH is defensive minded and calm, Knocky would like to be attack minded and wild eyed.

Hence chalk and cheese.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here