Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 2-0 and we f***ed it up!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Sorry, but this I have to disagree with...

When Bong came on for Bernardo - without Locadia, West Ham would've won the game IMO - as Bong was poor (kind of understandable after no game in such a long time and having to come on so quickly). Bong was slipping and sliding, being turned, and not going to his man, until Locadia just ran in, and came out with the ball...

Locadia was not at fault last night IMO

Bong’s last appearance before last night was 11 days beforehand, I don’t really see what he did wrong when he came on.

At our level, any PL away point ...... is a good point.
Some people are hard to please.

I don’t really think anyone is moaning or complaining, the title of the thread is a football chant which is often chanted at teams, we did it to Southampton at their place, it’s just trying to make fun of the result last night. Like I said in the OP, we should all be very happy with 4 points from Everton and West Ham.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Yep that proves it was just still in. But the inconsistency is poor as most would have flagged that although it's pretty much impossible to tell when it's that close.

Yes, yes it is! In many ways I always found running the line far more challenging than actually refereeing. You have to be concentrating and focused 100% of the time....and even then there will be difficult moments with instant calls as the lino had to make last night. Unbelievably good decision but no official is ever going to get it right 100% of the time.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Inspired by the OP’s title and thinking this last night when the chant was sung a few times, it shows how far we have come that fans of established PL teams who attract just under 60K tourists a game and are subsidised by the public purse get very over-excited at coming back from 2 nil down when playing against “teams like Brighton.”

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
The ball was in

out.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports