Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC v Food....

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
In a tribute to all things unhealthy but oh so delicious and tempting....

Be they actual things you have tried and eaten or just food for thought so to speak....

Post your dreams and words here...

Let us show the world how NSC members really feast...

First off I doff my hat towards the Pizza Sandwich thread & give you the Pizza Cake....
Gotta love the implied 'servicing suggestion'***:-

'To be eaten in a similar fashion to a delicate pastries, such as those eaten during high tea at Claridges'.

*** what the fook are serving suggestions all about #twats.

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
431448060_b0f6dbd888_b.jpg

Haggis supper. Best ones from Pierinos on Bernard St, Leith! Just what you're needing after a few beers and the Hibs match.

Braw!

Jul 7, 2003
I love the idea of a doughnut bacon cheeseburger, it just screams heart-attack though. I reckon it's second only to a deep fried mars bar for it's artery clogging goodness.

https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?img...KbPAhWkDcAKHTLkBMYQMwgjKAUwBQ&iact=mrc&uact=8

I made my own version of the krispy Kreme donut burger from Man vs Food - just without the cheese. It is really unhealthy but very tasty. By having the glazed part of the donut on the inside it melts onto the bacon and the burger so give a really great sweet and savoury mix.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
From my time in Africa, there was no better hangover cure than one of these....................

:drool:

attachment.php
That looks like something I produce after eating a pizza sandwich/cake.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
No photos (sorry) but when I used to work Offshore any bacon/sausage/black pudding not eaten at Breakfast were put in a roll as a triple combo and left in the oven for elevenses - must have been the three hour maturation time but they were absolutely ****ing gorgeous!

Memo to myself - got bacon & sausage so go out and get some black pudding tomorrow and try this out on Sunday Morning...:drool:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
This is a great thread.

How can we tell America that these sort of meals are for occasional consumption, not daily?

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patron
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
Anyone else been to this place in Las Vegas?!

View attachment 78126

Used to be a a scale outside with a sign that said "if you weigh more than 300lb, meal is on us" As if they didn't need anymore encouragement. :sick:

The better alternative is the micro brewery next door which is sooooo much better. Had a "coffee" lager called Morning Joe. Surprisingly nice.:drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here