Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Villa tickets

bigcabboy

Nov 7, 2011
is there any chance the club may do a beamback like they did for the last match last season all them big screens round the ground??

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Villa ticketing site stating sales to previously registered parties only; think I MAY have registered and purchased tickets for the Cup game 13/14 but you need to have registered from 15/16 onwards. Sigh

Try Seatwave not the official site.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Beamback announced with tickets on sale tomorrow. Seems like the club are not expecting any more tickets from Aston Villa.

Seems like they probably are, seeing as they have announced a "Waiting List" :shrug:

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Villa ticketing site stating sales to previously registered parties only; think I MAY have registered and purchased tickets for the Cup game 13/14 but you need to have registered from 15/16 onwards. Sigh

According to their site, tickets go on general sale from 5pm Tuesday

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
Even though I managed to buy a ticket I still think Villa can sod off. 2700 is pitiful for a stadium of 42000. I also thought Premier League teams had to allocate 10% of tickets to away fans (4,200) so Villa must have facilitated larger away followings in the past. Realistically they're not sneaking into the top 6, they have little to play for and they should recognise the magnitude of this achievement we're on the brink of.

mattjl15

Mar 18, 2016
Beamback at the Amex just announced - same as Middlesborough last season with the screens out on the pitch.

- £5 for standard entry
- £20 for small number of ticket for Mayo Wynn Baxter lounge (inc. buffet and bucks fizz)

http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/aston-villa-brighton-hove-albion-3671351.aspx

If anyone has tickets for the game and is now thinking about going to the beamback instead - I'm looking for 4x tickets - give me a shout!

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Even though I managed to buy a ticket I still think Villa can sod off. 2700 is pitiful for a stadium of 42000. I also thought Premier League teams had to allocate 10% of tickets to away fans (4,200) so Villa must have facilitated larger away followings in the past. Realistically they're not sneaking into the top 6, they have little to play for and they should recognise the magnitude of this achievement we're on the brink of.
Capacity is 35k this season.

Sent from my P9000 using Tapatalk

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham

To be fair they probably don't give a flying fig about us and what we are about to achievement but I'm sure they will wish us luck in the Premier League

SeagullCrow

May 9, 2008
For those thinking of travelling up by train, it's worth booking sooner rather than later. Only £18 return from London Euston at the moment

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

I don't think that is true. It is 10% up to a max required of 3000k. Otherwise ManUtd would have 7500 away fans every week!

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate
This. Get the Box set of Peaky Blinders and get practising your brummie accents. It's everyone for themself now and I'm going to be a Villain for the day. Stupid thing is, the attendance will be 8 or 9 thousand short of capacity FACT. They'll be loads of spare seats. Tossers just can't be arsed to rearrange the home fans who will have gone to Spain for their holidays already. It's a nothing game for them.

I wouldn't completely discount the chance of a crowd over 40k even though they will have nothing to play for. They got over 41000 v Burton on Boxing day and the last game of the season is always popular even with nothing at stake. But even so it seems a miserly allocation especially when we gave them well over 3000 at the Amex.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013

I believe its changed in recent times. I posted an article from the Middlesboro local paper last season some time back that quoted 3000 or 10% of capacity if that would be lower than 3000

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here