Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Left Back

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I believe when Rosenior and Bong are both fit maybe CH's decision will different. Just a hunch.

Don't believe he's had that decision to make too many times this season.

Read back again to some other posts.

The one where [MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION] says that Bong is the best left back at the club - To which I responded '' I know a man who agrees with you BG''

Is it any clearer now ??????

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Another shit thread. OP also stated Duffy wasn't needed also. Just shows what he knows :ffsparr:

Let it go Spence. For about the 10th time, yes I was wrong! Thought we would struggle to improve the Dunk / Goldson partnership from last year and he's been immense!

Perhaps Bong will prove me wrong for the remainder of this season. I hope so.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Let it go Spence. For about the 10th time, yes I was wrong! Thought we would struggle to improve the Dunk / Goldson partnership from last year and he's been immense!

Perhaps Bong will prove me wrong for the remainder of this season. I hope so.

Fair enough chap. Happy new year to you.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
On subject of Bong the OP needs to stop smoking it. Also wont we be losing Bong to Cameroon in African Nations Championship? Which also got me wondering if Reading, Leeds or Newcastle will be losing players to ANC? Only mention them 3 teams as only believe 2 of said 3 can stop us going up.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I'm thinking of starting another thread to have a go when we're top by 2pts with a game in hand, not sure who against yet? Murray? His hair is thinning, got to be a good target, Duffy? Not pretty is he? What about Stockdale, his accent sucks. Hughton doesn't show enough emotion. No I think it'll be Knocky for not being skillful enough and being a liability.
I reckon Zamora. He's done chuff all on the pitch for AGES.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
On subject of Bong the OP needs to stop smoking it. Also wont we be losing Bong to Cameroon in African Nations Championship? Which also got me wondering if Reading, Leeds or Newcastle will be losing players to ANC? Only mention them 3 teams as only believe 2 of said 3 can stop us going up.

Nope - apparently Bong fell out with the Cameroon FA a while back and hasn't played for them since. Does anyone know a bit more about this?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
wrong. Skalak was pony today. i felt sorry for bong

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
What is 'lame' is you my friend coming out with the 'top of the league' comment giving you the right to think everyone should be immune from critiscm. So if a player gets needlessly sent off against Preston, we lose but remain top of the league, then he should also be immune simply because 'we are top of the league'

Rubbish. It's about opinions. And mine is that Bong isn't good enough. Don't agree? Fair enough but stop this 'top of the league' bubble when appraising individual performances.
The analogy you quote is about 1 game - we are 24 games into the season and our rubbish left back hasn't been found out yet because he is being covered by his colleagues! - give me strength...

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Digging a hole for having an opinion. Nice one.

No no no, you HAVE to agree that Bong is a fantastic defender, in fact he makes Maldini look like a paraplegic. If you don't agree, you're a moaner and you don't want us to get promoted! :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here