Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Homophobic abuse by Fulham fans yesterday

Jan 30, 2008
I realise of course that you have developed your fishing skills to an almost semi-professional level but even so your comments are at best distasteful.

If we accept that sexuality, race or religion are fair targets for abuse then physical abuse and worse is a logical and potentially unavoidable next step. It would be a poorer world that returned in that direction.
IT'S ALL BE BLOWN OUT OF PROPORTION BY A SMALL ELEMENT WHO WERE OFFENDED WHEN THE MAJORITY COULDN'T GIVE A MONKEYS i think you'll find :wink:
regards
DR

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
IT'S ALL BE BLOWN OUT OF PROPORTION BY A SMALL ELEMENT WHO WERE OFFENDED WHEN THE MAJORITY COULDN'T GIVE A MONKEYS i think you'll find :wink:
regards
DR

You'll be white, anglo-saxon,straight, and not of a minority religious belief then.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
This.Dare say one or two muppets said something homophobic. But then they always will. Just like one or two of us may well infer something about away fans enjoying carnal knowledge of sheep, or having more than the requisite number of fingers. It's football. It's not a 'safe space'. And long may it remain so. It's all pantomime caricature. Live with it, or have the game closed down.

Would you have said the same if they had called bong a ******? Sorry but if you allow one thing, you have to be prepared to allow everything. Any sort if discrimination be it colour, race or sexual orientation is totally unacceptable, surely ross!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Would you have said the same if they had called bong a ******? Sorry but if you allow one thing, you have to be prepared to allow everything. Any sort if discrimination be it colour, race or sexual orientation is totally unacceptable, surely ross!

Totally agree dave, any sort of discrimination against an individual is totally unacceptable. My point was that football has always involved chanting based around fairly gormless stereotypes of opposition fans, whether that be Cardiff fans, Norwich fans or Brighton fans, and probably always will. Fair play to the Fulham fans for reporting anything from their own section of the crowd that went beyond the usual 'does your boyfriend know you're here' stuff.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Back on topic I have to agree it had to be more than Does your boyfriend know you`re here.

It is on topic You are a Fulham fan?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Never heard any Homophobic abuse myself but well done to the Fulham fans who have reported this behavior ... Report on Friends of Fulham

Offline Brawn

Homophobic abuse by Fulham fans yesterday

Disgraceful. Whilst I don't wish to repeat what was sung and shouted, it's an absolute disgrace to our club that some of our fans believe that all LGBT+ people support Brighton and vice versa.

I was able to identify certain individuals yesterday, and the police were informed. I won't go into any more detail on these individuals.

Absolute disgrace, quite frankly. I don't care if we end up with away attendances of one man and his dog, as long as these people are evicted and banned. 096.gig

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=56745.0

View attachment 79783
Well you wouldn't want "brawn" in the trenches with you , what a sneaky, snivelling grass.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here