Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Toronto - Good place to emigrate?

tronnogull

May 17, 2010
i lived 32 years in Canada, including two spells in Toronto totalling about 10 years. My son still lives there. Truly a major world class city with everything you could want in terms of facilities and events. As others have said, Toronto also does multicultural pretty well. The winters really aren't too bad....some snow and some cold but nothing that human beings can't make themselves comfortable in. But it makes for a shortish ( mid year ) outdoor soccer season if you play yourself.

Only downside not mentioned yet in the thread is that property is pretty expensive ( although not hong kong expensive ). So you either have a long commute to a downtown job or need sufficient income to live closer to downtown.

Outside of the city centre I'd really recommend Etobicoke in the West of Toronto as somewhere pleasant to live but a reasonable commute.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Thank you all for your valuable inputs, it is much appreciated and I will take these into account. (especially [MENTION=97]Toronto Seagull[/MENTION] :clap2: )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here