Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Knockaert moving ....

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
It's a speeding offence, hardly the end of the world is it?

Aggressive driving isn't justifiable and thats why he has been punished but a lot of cars sit in the far lane on that stretch without overtaking anything.

The local SE news made a big thing of it as a lead story (Shane last night) They wheeled out the parents of a teenage girl who had been killed by a speeding car.

If he was driving at such speeds (not exactly proven as being 110) and so aggressively, he would have also been done for driving without due care and attention, or reckless driving.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Are you unable to make a distinction between a good footballer who has helped BHA to it's current success and an irresponsible, reckless individual who could well have caused a fatality?

Sad the anyone would relate the two things. I'm his biggest fan (of football) but the bloke got off way too lightly imo

He was only charged with speeding. Blame the police for not throwing the book at him. Blame the law makers for the sentencing guidelines but also bear in mind he gets a lighter sentence for pleading guilty.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Not his only car.

(Whether you consider the other one 'nicer' is a matter of taste, of course...)

Why has he bought a minibus and is dressed like a clot?

The 1980s just called and asked for their trainers back.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Are you unable to make a distinction between a good footballer who has helped BHA to it's current success and an irresponsible, reckless individual who could well have caused a fatality?

Sad the anyone would relate the two things. I'm his biggest fan (of football) but the bloke got off way too lightly imo

My comment was towards a poster who has done so in the past.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
**** of the highest order who got off lightly and I hope he realises that.

How he is allowed to get back in a car today is beyond comprehension.

This has nothing to do with football.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
How exactly will I feel about one of our players acting like a complete prick and risking lives when I eventually ascend to your heightened level of manliness then?
Well for one you won't be embarrassed. Who exactly are you embarrassed in front of?

'Oh I see one of your players was caught speeding'
':blush: oh I'm so ashamed :flounce:'

Secondly, maybe you'll realise that speeding doesn't necessarily mean risking lives. If he'd been on some sections of the autobahn it wouldn't even have been speeding.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
If he'd been on some sections of the autobahn it wouldn't even have been speeding.

He wasn't though was he. What a ridiculous statement.

1) Wasn't done for speeding

2) Would have probably have been done in Germany for driving like that.

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here