Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fans Forum

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Was it the bloke annoyed that he can't get away tickets, even though he's supported the Albion all the way back to the Goldstone?

He wondered if the club can bring a loyalty scheme for those very long term fans.

I was a Golstone ST holder. I have managed to get 2 out of 3 away tickets this year and I can only currently buy at ST holder level...next year I will probably be in an earlier allocation but thats after 3 years of building up points. These people expecting to jump the queue is just wrong.

Last edited:

HalfaSeatOn

Mar 17, 2014
North West Sussex
CH went through his forwards and what they offer.....Locadia....Andone.....Murray......but no mention of Hemed. An oversight or getting in some pre-season 'toughening up' training before another season of touchline fracas?

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
Thanks for letting me know that. I had given up on getting a ticket for this game, and had assumed sold out days ago.
Bought ticket, and now there are 445 left still and on general sale for anyone!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
With these fans forums, do these questions get vetted/previewed before Johnny 'this is Radio Sussex' Cantor picks the fan out?
Only asking as there seemed to be similar questions asked from previous forums.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
CH went through his forwards and what they offer.....Locadia....Andone.....Murray......but no mention of Hemed. An oversight or getting in some pre-season 'toughening up' training before another season of touchline fracas?

Hughton rather oddly says they are going to name a squad of 25 tomorrow. Not sure how that’s possible with only 7 HGP - must be 24 - perhaps Norwood to get it up to 8 ?
And then Suttner or Hemed will have to go to get to 17 non HGP - we currently have 18.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Hughton rather oddly says they are going to name a squad of 25 tomorrow. Not sure how that’s possible with only 7 HGP - must be 24 - perhaps Norwood to get it up to 8 ?
And then Suttner or Hemed will have to go to get to 17 non HGP - we currently have 18.

Could be Schelotto ? Think Suttner most likely. Could we name Hemed but still let him go to a Championship team before month-end ? Conscious we’d then be down to 23 presumably.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton

U21s can also be included maybe he will put Gyokeres in the first team but then Norwood would have to be sold

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
U21s can also be included maybe he will put Gyokeres in the first team but then Norwood would have to be sold

If he's going to name players in 'the 25' that don't count towards 'the 25' then why not name the entire youth system at the same time?

HalfaSeatOn

Mar 17, 2014
North West Sussex

Just can't see it being Hemed as due to the fitness uncertainty of the other forwards he could have a key role in the early weeks. Based on this, and seeing CH as quite a deliberate person, his omission surprised me slightly.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
If he's going to name players in 'the 25' that don't count towards 'the 25' then why not name the entire youth system at the same time?

Because you HAVE to name players you have under contract over 21 no matter what to your squad. You dont have to name anyone under 21.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003

Ben Barclay will presumably be registered. He's 21. Unlikely to play of course.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Just can't see it being Hemed as due to the fitness uncertainty of the other forwards he could have a key role in the early weeks. Based on this, and seeing CH as quite a deliberate person, his omission surprised me slightly.

Given Montoya was confirmed literally just as the forum started, whilst CH will know who is going to be left out it’s quite probable that the individual hadn’t been told, as if the transfer of Montoya fell through then we’d have kept what we have. Suspect someone will be called into his office early tomorrow to be told they haven’t made the squad, then it’ll be announced.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Because you HAVE to name players you have under contract over 21 no matter what to your squad. You dont have to name anyone under 21.

Unless you've already named 25. I think we had Ahannach for the first half of last season before his loan and he wasn't registered to play league games.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Unless you've already named 25. I think we had Ahannach for the first half of last season before his loan and he wasn't registered to play league games.

Yes that is true you have to name 25 if you have more than 25 they will be left out which is why we are speculating people would be sold I had forgotten about Ahannach.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here