Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kit announcement date and time being announced at 4:30

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
image.png

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
I actually really like the back of it.
I like the front aside from the red tick and collar.

Won't be buying though.

Same. If it wasn't such a mismatch with different colour ticks on shirt and shorts and the socks had red tops or something it would be pretty cool, but that sponsor panel yet again is awful

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Yep, kit ruined again.

Even this would look better as an iron-on (without the white border, that is).

American_Express_Card_Icon__500px__Copyright___2008_Titan_Icons.jpg

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I like the back, bar the red letters and numbers.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
It could be far far worse, if anything it's less embarrassing than that faded design that was being posted. I actually like the front a lot but £45 is too much for half a kit

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Yep, kit ruined again.

Even this would look better as an iron-on (without the white border, that is).

American_Express_Card_Icon__500px__Copyright___2008_Titan_Icons.jpg

I think that dimensions of that would be the wrong proportions. I believe there is a size limit to sponsors logos, the height of it being specific, hence a square logo would be very narrow as the height of it would be restricted. Basically the logo must be in a 'landscape' format to maximise visibility.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
I like the front, even the red tick, though this would look better if the shorts and socks had the red tick too. The stripes work better I think in this arrangement and carrying on through the neck and sleeves, best front for a long time for me (the obvious logo and badge gripes aside, modern times I guess). I've never liked half stripe / half plain shirts though, a white patch big enough for the numbers and name would have been much better. All round though I think it's a good kit, just annoying as it could have been an excellent one so easily.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I'm afraid the iron on sponsor logo rules it out for me. I'm not buying until it looks like the kit is bespoke for us and not a Nike afterthought.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
45 quid for that? So glad I no longer buy replica shit, err shirts.

Nike, over-priced crap. There isn't anything they produce that I want to buy.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Thats the way with Nike. Even Man Yooo have a transfer.

Awful, awful kit suppliers frankly.

Just wait till end of season bogofs.

Manyoo have Adidas kits :whistle:

How long are we committed to Nike for? I.e. how long before we can move to a different supplier that doesn't force that appalling stick-on sponsor on us?

You'll find the major brands all have stick on sponsors these days, even Barca, Bayern and Man Utd. The sad thing about ours is just how badly it's executed, it just looks rubbish, and seems to be made from extra thick pvc, I guess to block out the stripes behind.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here