Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

parking for the Spurs game, advice please.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
For those for whom driving the majority of the way is the only possibility....any reasonably close places to park that don't charge a fortune? Would consider parking a little further out, with a fairly easy rail connection.
In anticipation of responses....the train/tube/coaches for the full route are not an option.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
There will be other similar options but I live near Theobalds Grove Station which is 5 stops north of White Hart Lane Station (10-15 mins) with trains every 30 minutes (08 and 38 in the evening). The station is 5 minutes from Jct 25 of the M25. There is a large car park at the station but if you walk a few minutes from the station there is free street parking. If the M23 and M25 are OK you can get to Theobalds Grove from Brighton in under 2 hours.

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
No problem . When I went in 2004 I parked at Cheshunt station and got the train into White Hart lane

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
No problem . When I went in 2004 I parked at Cheshunt station and got the train into White Hart lane

If you park at Cheshunt you get the choice of trains from White Hart Lane or Northumberland Park. You can't find street parking quite as close at Cheshunt as at Theobalds Grove but Cheshunt would also be a good option and it is a nicer station.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I am using justpark.com as I have the day off with my husband we are going to make a day of it. Park in some ones drive 1/2 mile away from WHL £14 from 10am to midnight . Sounded reasonable to me.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here