Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New sleeve sponsor

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I am sure I have read that Amex sponsorship has a accelerator built in, so there is an automatic increase. I expect its also the case with the Stadium naming rights. They also paid over the odds for us when we were a Championship side languishing in 20th place

They might as well walk away from the stadium naming rights, it's only ever going to be the AMEX.

Jul 25, 2018
Any sponsoring by Iranian based companies will be next to impossible due to international sanctions. However, the idea of having Iran Khodro alongside Amex and Nike is rather amusing.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Donatellos, Skint and Amex are all part of our salvation and I hope we continue with these sponsors rather than the gambling websites and incoprehensible chinese companies.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Any sponsoring by Iranian based companies will be next to impossible due to international sanctions. However, the idea of having Iran Khodro alongside Amex and Nike is rather amusing.

Yeah shame, but wait...

NEW SHANDIZ LOGO.png

www.shandizpersian.co.uk/index.html

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Donatellos, Skint and Amex are all part of our salvation and I hope we continue with these sponsors rather than the gambling websites and incoprehensible chinese companies.

I worked for American express during our struggles and was constantly told that they would never get involved with helping the Albion.
They are in no way responsible for any of our survival or success.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
I worked for American express during our struggles and was constantly told that they would never get involved with helping the Albion.
They are in no way responsible for any of our survival or success.

Well they did in the end ask Dick Knight. I worked there too and when I was there they were trying to build a new HQ building on the Falmer site and they kept getting turned down by the council (this was before brighton had no stadium).

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
So with the season kicking off tomorrow any upates on the Sleeve sponsor?Last years JD was a one season deal so surely something must be due to be announced?

Maybe we will have one of those 'Your name here' or 'Advertise here' if we don't have anyone signed up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here