Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] We came 4th in the 'How full was your stadium' Premier League table ...

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Courtesy of Talksport: https://talksport.com/football/revealed-premier-league-clubs-rated-how-full-their-stadium-was-season-180515282699

... and they used this photo

Albion - Amex.jpg

:lolol: :ffsparr:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I thought we sold out every game?!

Oh and I do feel for the "tough time" those Spurs fans have had having to play their home games at Wembley, rather than, say Gillingham.

Argartu

Jun 5, 2014
Well that was a pointless read!

"Some clubs report their attendances as tickets sold, while others report fans through the turnstiles..".

Apples and oranges innit? :ffsparr:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I thought we sold out every game?!

Oh and I do feel for the "tough time" those Spurs fans have had having to play their home games at Wembley, rather than, say Gillingham.
Don't think the Stoke game sold out. Could be wrong. It was on Monday night on Sky

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Well that was a pointless read!

"Some clubs report their attendances as tickets sold, while others report fans through the turnstiles..".

Apples and oranges innit? :ffsparr:

Well that's interesting. I'm sure Barber said that we report the "attendance" as ticket sales rather than bums on seats "because that's what all the other clubs do". It would appear that they don't and that there are clearly CEOs out there that understand that "attend" means to be "physically present" at an event and not "number of tickets sold".

I'm not upset about the methodolgy of counting, just the ignorance of the English language!

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Hold on, what's better 92.7% of 12,000 (PLB) or 75.5% of 80,000 (Spurs). The latter being 60K and that is the capacity at NewWHL.
What a waste of time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here