Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Premier League club has striking off order from Registrar of Companies. Who could it be?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Some time this week I’ve heard . So I will check here on Friday .

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hang on. They were supposed to be last week, what happened?

In fairness to palace you are actually wrong to write that.

It wasn't last week, it was the week before.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Like you’re not checking on NSC every 5 mins.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

LOL

Dougie's is such a sad and sorrowful story. The idiot spends so much of its life on here, it will be claiming squatters rights soon.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
LOL

Dougie's is such a sad and sorrowful story. The idiot spends so much of its life on here, it will be claiming squatters rights soon.

To be entirely fair to Dougie and the rest, if you had the choice of going on a site full of erudite and learned Brighton supporters and one full of Palace fans, which would you choose?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
The problem is getting all the board to sign them off as they can't believe how much money they've spunked up the wall and achieved very little. As they keep telling us they've had a 4 year head start in the top flight and STILL only managed to finish 4 points & 4 places above us in our debut season.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The problem is getting all the board to sign them off as they can't believe how much money they've spunked up the wall and achieved very little. As they keep telling us they've had a 4 year head start in the top flight and STILL only managed to finish 4 points & 4 places above us in our debut season.

I wonder if the American private equity investor part owners are seeing the return they were expecting on their investment.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I wonder if the American private equity investor part owners are seeing the return they were expecting on their investment.

share-collapse1.jpg

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Yeah but that wasn’t their fault, it was all Frank De Boer. If he wasn’t their manager they’d have won the World Cup by now. Or something.

Anyway we’ll be suffering from second season syndrome in the PL this year as well as a nasty dose of eighth season syndrome at the Amex where our attendances will drop to our core (Withdean) support of 6,000. Or something.

And it was all achieved by having a poor sugar daddy (£50m tops) who stood by and let the developers concrete over the Goldstone whilst they’ve been above us in the league for several hundred years by virtue of honest toil. Or something.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here