Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Everton all but sold out.

Fair play. That was the obvious (only) time when it could have happened but I thought Tottenham was a game or two earlier than in the final run in for some reason. That Tottenham game is high up my list of experiences I would love to be able to relive - very hard to imagine from the distance of 40 years...

Spurs game was a little lively:whistle:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
. That Tottenham game is high up my list of experiences I would love to be able to relive - very hard to imagine from the distance of 40 years...

I wouldn't want to relive that feeling in Hove Park after the match wondering when not if I was going to be attacked - didn't feel safe til I was home.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Missing this one...so Man City and Everton home games missed so far.

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
Managed to get four tickets in the Rivervale lounge. Happy days.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Only 1901 yesterday, but a few odd ones appearing now, via the ticket exchange I guess, just picked one up for the OH. 1 good one, back of the North, and 1 each in East Upper and Lower still available if you're quick

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Looks like there's one available in the North in the 'Home tickets wanted' section of NSC :whistle:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Mine, back row right in centre of the north will be for sale soon. I'm away and flight won't land in time to get me back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Mine, back row right in centre of the north will be for sale soon. I'm away and flight won't land in time to get me back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would you likw to sell it direct to me?

Joking

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here