Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Colin Murray

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I think some people need to move on.

Is he never going to have any dealings with Sky?

Do Liverpool fans blank Sky?

Do Liverpool FC return Sky's money?

People makes mistakes, the Sun made a massive mistake, but times move on.

TB

Wow. Don't you get it? Really? Liverpool fans don't blank Sky but you can't even buy the Sun in Liverpool. Not even an Everton fan would give it house room. 'Moving on' is entirely the prerogative of the victims and their kith and kin, not ours . . . .

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Wow. Don't you get it? Really? Liverpool fans don't blank Sky but you can't even buy the Sun in Liverpool. Not even an Everton fan would give it house room. 'Moving on' is entirely the prerogative of the victims and their kith and kin, not ours . . . .

I work in Liverpool and the Sun is freely available (not that I buy it).

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I work in Liverpool and the Sun is freely available (not that I buy it).

Really! OK, fair enough. I spent a lot of time in Liverpool in the noughties and at the time The Sun wasn't available. I'm surprised, but fair enough.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

ArcticBlue

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex Inlander
Well played CM. Couldn't stand him when on R1 but he knows his sport and has matured into an excellent presenter. Don't think he'll struggle for a job.

Agreed, at R1 he was a bit annoying but on 5Live on a Friday night with Pat Nevin he created a programme which was enjoyable to listen to. Of course the dullards at the BBC felt he was too edgy and he left / got asked to leave. Leaving a personality vacuum (Mark Chapman etc) is his wake. Good on him, he seems a genuine character.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
As they say on there it is definitely on sale in Supermarkets and is where I get my lunch (Tesco and Sainsburys). I guess some independent shops may have chosen not to stock it but I don't go in any outside the city centre.

OK. Red herring anyway. The intention of my original reply was to emphasize that it is up to them whether and when to move on, not us. :cheers:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Oh, and PS, 'Tory Boy' :lolol::facepalm::wozza::shootself:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here