***Worlds Hardest Creature VII, THE FINAL***

Who is WHC VII?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Can somebody actually answer the question- "What does the shrimp actually DO that's hard?"

No evidence of hardness has been presented whatsoever, just a list of attributes which it doesn't even seem to use.

What exactly are you after? You have been given a list of his techniques for mauling and totally destroying his prey, you have been given video of it in action. What else are you after?

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
It took me over an hour to remember the password of that account.That's how important this competition is.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
What exactly are you after? You have been given a list of his techniques for mauling and totally destroying his prey, you have been given video of it in action. What else are you after?

Some sort of example of the shrimp using its gonads, only videos have been of it killing its natural prey, which is the food chain, not hardness.

HB took on 6 lions, I want to see the shrimp take on 6 octopuses or something.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Some sort of example of the shrimp using its gonads, only videos have been of it killing its natural prey, which is the food chain, not hardness.

HB took on 6 lions, I want to see the shrimp take on 6 octopuses or something.

But you won't get that because Octopi aren't complete wusses, like lions. Octopi don't feel the need to travel in packs because they are monsters with twice as many limbs and a poison that can kill mantis shrimp. Yet the shrimp is hard enough to not need to kill the octopuss. The octopus respects the shrimps hardness, and scurries off and the shrimp doesn't have to worry about that shrimp poison carrying, eight limbed submarine attacking beast of the sea, because the shrimp has taught him a lesson. A warning shot across the chops is enough to teach the octopus who is boss.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H69cLQdLPfg

What's more impressive: a premier league middling team destroying a non league no hoper in the cup the early round of the cup, or a premier league team getting a goal or two victory over a european power house in the champions league final? The badger going at a pack of lions is like arsenal taking on Ebbsfleet Utd. The Shrimp v the Octopus is Barcelona taking on Man Utd in the champions league final.

Last edited:

Ken Livingstone Seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Maui, Hawaii
See this is the sort of EVIDENCE of the shrimp being a TOTAL SISSY, that should have been posted 8 pages ago! If the HB doesn't get this title there will be rioting in the streets.

Furthermore, to describe said cuttlefish as "flamboyant" is highly flattering. A bit like describing the great Harry Wilson in the No. 3 shirt as "restrained".
Mantis shrimp is all claw and trouser, albeit colorful ones.
I see no evidence of the HB caught in the maw of an overweight "predator". No, the shrimp ain't hard at all. I mean, it was a cuttlefish FFS.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I don't want to jinx it but word on the street is that Honey Badger HQ has already ordered in catering for the victory party.

simmered-mantis-shrimp-in-red-wine-sauce.jpg

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
But you won't get that because Octopi aren't complete wusses, like lions. Octopi don't feel the need to travel in packs because they are monsters with twice as many limbs and a poison that can kill mantis shrimp. Yet the shrimp is hard enough to not need to kill the octopuss. The octopus respects the shrimps hardness, and scurries off and the shrimp doesn't have to worry about that shrimp poison carrying, eight limbed submarine attacking beast of the sea, because the shrimp has taught him a lesson. A warning shot across the chops is enough to teach the octopus who is boss.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H69cLQdLPfg
So the what the Prawn can boast is some shitty comic and video evidence of one not being noticed by a small octopus?

Throw the Shrimp on the barbie of history, where it belongs.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
It's a tribute to NSC that while the rest of the online community has like sheep fallen for the HB bullshit, NSC has yet resisted following that trend and rallied against popularism.

Well done.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here