Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt sold £3.25million. (with Sunderland kit picture)

nutty71

Jan 30, 2012
Liam looked 'niggle free' at training yesterday and his attitude was certainly positive, as you would expect from the professional player he is. To be honest I was more excited watching CMS perform with the full training squad for the entire session :O

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Liam looked 'niggle free' at training yesterday and his attitude was certainly positive, as you would expect from the professional player he is. To be honest I was more excited watching CMS perform with the full training squad for the entire session :O

Thats excellent news, puts to bed some rumours that had been going around re: CMS

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

Genuine question... not that I am likely to ever go to one... but, are training session open to the general public? or do you have some sort of 'access'?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Now that is great news re CMS. Thank you for sharing.

modulate

Nov 23, 2013
Not sure if it'll have any impact on the bridcutt situation but it sounds like Di Fanti has just been sacked at Sunderland

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Not sure if it'll have any impact on the bridcutt situation but it sounds like Di Fanti has just been sacked at Sunderland

Good spot. And could well have, as Gus will now have more of a say in acquisitions.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Not sure if already mentioned in this thread but I have it from a very very good source that TB rejected 3mil from Sunderland for Liam alone. That info has come from good source at Brighton and Sunderland.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Not sure if already mentioned in this thread but I have it from a very very good source that TB rejected 3mil from Sunderland for Liam alone. That info has come from good source at Brighton and Sunderland.

Good. He's worth more than that to us and Sunderland. Another million, and they will get him I think.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I hope Oscar picks Liam today and he turns in a man of the match performance. Those at the game get the chance to give him a good send off and maybe he will be back playing for the manager he wants to re-unite with next week with a decent wedge coming our way. Everybody should then be happy as his heart is elsewhere which is not good for us or moral in the long run.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
I hope Oscar picks Liam today and he turns in a man of the match performance. Those at the game get the chance to give him a good send off and maybe he will be back playing for the manager he wants to re-unite with next week with a decent wedge coming our way. Everybody should then be happy as his heart is elsewhere which is not good for us or moral in the long run.

Not travelled apparently

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Not travelled apparently

Lets hope he's en-route to Sunderland this weekend then as he's no use here if he's not going to be part of the squad, Money for Bridcutt would be better used elsewhere for squad strengthening.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here