Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Does being civil in a married partnership have the same legality as a “pinky promise” ?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Are you aware of what century you're living in? ???

I think most of us do.

Looney.JPG

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
How empty must somebody's life be to start this unfunny, antagonistic dung in the middle of a working day? What sort of mind would sit there thinking that up? Let alone turning it into a thread? If this is the kind of retarded, regressive gumflapping that makes it onto his list of things to post about, one can only shudder at the idea of the things he thinks up that he deems unworthy of a thread. What a clown.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yes I will say it again - I can't read this tosser as I have blocked him.

Does the person who asked me earlier how many people I have blocked have any more questions?

:shrug:

This place actually is better if you block the trolls. I have many threads that are really interesting even with the " you can't see this tosser with their extreme shitty views as you have blocked them" it's a bit like looking at TripAdvisor where you ignore the people who give super over the top reviews, and those who trash the places...you read the stuff in the Middle who tend to have more balanced views.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This place actually is better if you block the trolls. I have many threads that are really interesting even with the " you can't see this tosser with their extreme shitty views as you have blocked them" it's a bit like looking at TripAdvisor where you ignore the people who give super over the top reviews, and those who trash the places...you read the stuff in the Middle who tend to have more balanced views.

It saddens me to see people who are engaging and funny wasting their time arguing with nobbers. Although some people agree with me, others (well, one person) called me a 'snowflake' :lolol: Yes, some otherwise unnavigable threads (including 'brexit') become quite readable with the nobbers blocked.

Edit - apologies, the reply function deletes my post so I didn't see it was a direct reply and thought you might be taking the piss. Paranoia! :lolol:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
It saddens me to see people who are engaging and funny wasting their time arguing with nobbers. Although some people agree with me, others (well, one person) called me a 'snowflake' :lolol: Yes, some otherwise unnavigable threads (including 'brexit') become quite readable with the nobbers blocked.

Edit - apologies, the reply function deletes my post so I didn't see it was a direct reply and thought you might be taking the piss. Paranoia! :lolol:

Posters on NSC having a SOH:wozza::laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here