Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] WC: Tunisia v England

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I've seen 5 minutes added on to games for nothing up until this one. 2 goals, 1 penalty, injured keeper down, up again, down again, substituted = 3 minutes :shrug:

attending the keeper alone was 5 mins. oh well, probably a bit better for us to not play an extra 5 min.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
As much as I totally agree with them that the foul on Kane should have been a pen, is it really necessary for the pundits to use it as yet another excuse to drone on about poor, hard done by England (Hand of God, Lampard vs Germany etc...)?

For all our decent build-up play in the first half, our finishing has been embarrassing. If we could finish properly we'd be winning, penalty decisions or not.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
The fact is we should easily win this ....... We should have scored three or four in the first half.....If we don`t score more than them...We don`t deserve to win !!!!

I`m still confident we will win easily.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Love the word 'jabbering'...:lolol:

Quit yo jibber jabber, fool.

61Y0BCHprtL._SY450_.jpg

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
The fact is we should easily win this ....... We should have scored three or four in the first half.....If we don`t score more than them...We don`t deserve to win !!!!

I`m still confident we will win easily.

The Tunisians will just break up play, niggly fouls and stuff, and they know that the ref is dodgy and weak and maybe a tad on their side.
We need to get at them with pace and decent passing.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
may give up on football. there used to be some subtley to holding a player, restricting movement. now they can man handle two players and ref doesnt see anything. does kane really want to fall over rather than leap for the ball? what sthe point.

may as well watch the rugby.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here