Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] M23 northbound

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
My tip is that buying a ticket at 3B is astronomical. nationalrail is quoting me £43 for a return from 3B to Euston (I'm coming back on Sunday). Best bet is to ask someone selling tickets what's the cheapest option (provided you still need to buy tickets). Euston to Birmingham is costing me £14.

Get a Thameslink only ticket and go to St Pancras. Euston is a short walk from there and the Thameslink ticket should be about £11 each way, maybe cheaper (I’ve only purchased from Hassocks and Burgess Hill previously).

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Just heard not all lanes closed on Radio Sussex

Is that because three are open southbound?

Why is information like this so difficult to disseminate? It really shouldn’t be hard, should it? It’s why many people ignore signs until they see the evidence with their own eyes!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I've just been past there on my way north and can confirm ALL northbound Lanes are closed, signposted diversion is off at J10, along A264 to Felbridge, left onto A22 north and join M25 at J6. (Serperate diversion to Gatwick only is leave at J10 and through Crawley)

Thank you

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No parking at TB station. Close by street parking had a 2 hour restriction on a Saturday. I ended up parking at some playing field with a sign that said I could be fined if I stayed over an hour

Yes there is we parked near the station in a side street free of charge

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here