Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our Chris Loses The Plot... 2017/18 Edition...

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The maniac was at it again last night.

hughton.gif

Yes. Simply compare his behaviour to those in the crowd who politely acknowledge the goal with polite and respectful applause. Although this fist pumping thing may be starting to spread (man on the low right of the final frame).

I think we should go easy on those who are copying him. It is, after all, his overwhelming influence.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I dread to think what he'll be like for the Palace game.
His behaviour could well incite a riot in that sort of atmosphere.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Glad to see the stewards jumping up in time to stop CH steaming into the crowd. Could've got nasty.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
think of the kids. What are they gonna be like after seeing that kind of behaviour?

if he gets to the stage of loosening his tie i'm not sure if I want to go again.

inexcusable!

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I noticed at one point, he stood on the edge of his technical area, raised his right arm at an angle of forty five degrees, pointed his index finger and bent his wrist up and down a few times whilst shouting instructions to one of our players. He's a total ******* monster.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I noticed at one point, he stood on the edge of his technical area, raised his right arm at an angle of forty five degrees, pointed his index finger and bent his wrist up and down a few times whilst shouting instructions to one of our players. He's a total ******* monster.

He REMONSTRATED with the fourth official after the penalty incident. At the very minimum there was a look of annoyance.

nick c

Mar 29, 2008
bn26
I was mortified to see the word f#*k sake come out of his mouth when dunky missed the header from the corner,definitely a touch line ban required!!!!

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Once again, he picked up his water bottle, took a swig, screwed the cap back on and gently placed it down just in side his technical area. It's displays of petulance such as this that puts people off of taking their kids to games. He's completely crackbrained!

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
If anyone has a clip of his antics last night, don’t post it, we don’t want him getting another touchline ban.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Whenever I'm asked who our manager is, I tend to say it very quickly under my breath, I am that embarrassed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here