Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournemouth away tomorrow

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It does look better populated to our left, possibly where [MENTION=36]Titanic[/MENTION] is, and there may be some bunching up there, but I don't think that could account for all the empty seats where I am.

My learned friend [MENTION=27447]Goldstone1976[/MENTION] reckons 200-250 empty spaces.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
In all honesty, is there realistically a way this could have been prevented.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Record the tickets scanned at the turnstile and award points to them. Anyone not attending having bought a ticket has an equivalent deduction of loyalty points, unless non attendance notified to the club in advance.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Record the tickets scanned at the turnstile and award points to them. Anyone not attending having bought a ticket has an equivalent deduction of loyalty points, unless non attendance notified to the club in advance.

Then we're back to the "being asked to show ID outside the ground" hoo ha - ie people buying tickets and selling them on. Tickets get scanned, original purchaser gets the points.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yes but that is never going to happen. They are not going to pay for a club employee to check ticket entry are they? And anyway, what about those people who gave their ticket to someone else?

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Yes but that is never going to happen. They are not going to pay for a club employee to check ticket entry are they? And anyway, what about those people who gave their ticket to someone else?

Why would you need a club employee checking tickets? Surely the home club record tickets scanned (Albion certainly do as it has the date and time scanned on the ticket history) so it’s just a case of sending the data over in a spreadsheet.

If tickets are given away then as long as that person attends then the original purchaser would get the points but at least there will be someone there supporting.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I rest my case
Seems quite full to me.
90f7bbca221f1dbdc9911ff2a6c6d120.jpg

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
It does look better populated to our left, possibly where [MENTION=36]Titanic[/MENTION] is, and there may be some bunching up there, but I don't think that could account for all the empty seats where I am.

My learned friend [MENTION=27447]Goldstone1976[/MENTION] reckons 200-250 empty spaces.
I am on the far right by the TV pundits.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Must be annoying for those unable to get a ticket. Hopefully Bournemouth’s systems will record the actual tickets scanned and feed that back to the Albion.

Yes it is annoying, I tried to get tickets for tonight's game, but as I'm not a STH (my choice), I'm buggered really,

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here