Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Want to move seat, how easy?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Call the main number 01273 878288 then choose 'Customer Services'. That's how I got around the 0845 nonsense. I can't remember the woman's name at the club but I asked her why there isn't a land line alternative for mobile users. She was either very stupid or toeing the club line when she said that 0845 helps all supporters outside the Brighton area because it is lo-call rates for everybody. I gave up trying to talk to her after 5 emails. She stubbornly refused to understand that being in 'queue position 8' on a mobile costs a bundle. She was one of the staff cleared out when they had the cull...

Try that number-worked for me.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Changed to block N1E row AA just now :thumbsup:

EDIT: very excited about my new seat, back row means no one telling me to sit down :smile:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Just moved from WSU to NW Corner thanks to a bit of delegation (my mates queued up at the ticket office), I'm DELIGHTED to be moving away from the irritating BINT who I've been sitting next to for the past 3 seasons :thumbsup:

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
On hold for 20 minutes, but once connected they sorted it in no time. Even had the confirmation email before I'd put the phone down

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Phoned at 9.05. On hold for 30 minutes and then done and dusted in a few minutes. N1F Row U. Surprised how simple it all was really!

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Call the main number 01273 878288 then choose 'Customer Services'. That's how I got around the 0845 nonsense. I can't remember the woman's name at the club but I asked her why there isn't a land line alternative for mobile users. She was either very stupid or toeing the club line when she said that 0845 helps all supporters outside the Brighton area because it is lo-call rates for everybody. I gave up trying to talk to her after 5 emails. She stubbornly refused to understand that being in 'queue position 8' on a mobile costs a bundle. She was one of the staff cleared out when they had the cull...

Try that number-worked for me.

The 03 alternative numbers introduced a few years back were specifically created for this purpose... A non-geographical number that is treated by mobiles as a standard call and included in any inclusive minutes package.
Its absolutely criminal that most organisations are still ignoring this alternative. Especially ones like the AA/Insurers who seem to think that when you are broken down/in an accident, having an 0800 number to call is somehow doing you a favour!

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
Phoned at 9.05. On hold for 30 minutes and then done and dusted in a few minutes. N1F Row U. Surprised how simple it all was really!

Have a feeling it might not be quite so straight forward for west stand tomorrow, due simply to numbers of people effected. I hope I'm wrong though! Keen to move to west lower.

PoG

Oct 29, 2013
Easy move for me too, well three of us. Still in the North but 12 rows back from where we are now, beautiful.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here