Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You are spending post after post telling us that Sandy Hook (and now 911) was a hoax without offering the fruits of your research for us to look at. Given that you have spent hours and hours researching this you must have come up with alternate theory of what happened. So lets have it, tell us what really happened.
Yes please, let's have it, what do you think really happened?

its up to you on how you decipher them and choose which ones sounds the most credible . how it all happened is irrelevant when you consider the whole thing was a complete stitch up.from start to finish.
Your argument that it's a conspiracy can't be that we need to pick one of the mad theories from online, you need to say what you think happened.

That maybe so but i haven't heard it. You are constantly saying people are trying to shut you down and stop you from sharing your views. Here I am asking for your theories and evidence yet you refuse to share. it seems to me that it is you that is shutting yourself down. what is all that about?
Indeed.

If you don't believe the mainstream version of events then the burden of proof is on you. What do you think happened?
Exactly.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Sandy Hook conspiracy theorists are total scum. Read an incredible article once about the parents who had lost children in the massacre being targeted by alt-right tossers and even receiving death threats. Can you imagine having your child murdered and people not believing it actually happened, accusing you of making it up and then putting the family you have left in danger? The people who perpetrate this myth are absolute *****.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
I meant that the rumours and what ifs that you are reading were written by the politically motivated. From your comments I would bracket you as one of the amateur detectives who see this whole event as an intellectual puzzle for you to solve. I mention those who have lost children not to shut you down, but as a reminder that it is is not an intellectual puzzle it is a real tragedy that happened to real people. That has nothing to do with confirmation bias. The link you really need to read is The Guardian one. Here it is for the third time: ://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/02/sandy-hook-school-hoax-massacre-conspiracists-victim-father. Hadley Freeman's story gives voice to one of the real people involved in this tragedy and highlights that while you are claiming your right to answers because you want answers, other real people are just wishing that they could be allowed to grieve, move on and not be abused by those who refuse to accept the real life events that have shattered their lives.

In case you didn't get it. These are real people with real lives. They are not actors and this is not happening on the internet without real world consequences.

If I wanted to shut you down, I would say quite simply what I am saying now: Just stop it. You are not making the world a better place by persisting.

Listen i care just as much as the next person does about community, family and people in general. but where i differ and draw the line from you and few certain others on this thread is I do'n't have the same needs to broadcast my feelings on a internet forum in order to justify myself as a good caring citizen thereby hoping to gain some praise out of it in return. i don't work like that mate ..never have done never will. it's low and very snidey.
Now tell me mate what good does it do to prevent Justice from happening..i'm interested to know mate, i'm being serious ? Try to imagine everything what i have been saying about 9/11 etc etc as.the complete truth,, if it is don't the people behind it deserve justice ? seems as if every time we have some kind of massacre on our hands are we expected to shy away like some little puppy dog encase of offending a family member....don't you think that family member has the right to know who the perpetrator's were and to bring them to justice. you my friend and others like you are doing everything in your power to prevent justice from happening

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Yes please, let's have it, what do you think really happened?

Your argument that it's a conspiracy can't be that we need to pick one of the mad theories from online, you need to say what you think happened.

Indeed.

Exactly.

Get it right I thought you weren't interested and found them offensive, now you suddenly want them. make your effin mind up.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Listen i care just as much as the next person does about community, family and people in general. but where i differ and draw the line from you and few certain others on this thread is I do'n't have the same needs to broadcast my feelings on a internet forum in order to justify myself as a good caring citizen thereby hoping to gain some praise out of it in return. i don't work like that mate ..never have done never will. it's low and very snidey.
Now tell me mate what good does it do to prevent Justice from happening..i'm interested to know mate, i'm being serious ? Try to imagine everything what i have been saying about 9/11 etc etc as.the complete truth,, if it is don't the people behind it deserve justice ? seems as if every time we have some kind of massacre on our hands are we expected to shy away like some little puppy dog encase of offending a family member....don't you think that family member has the right to know who the perpetrator's were and to bring them to justice. you my friend and others like you are doing everything in your power to prevent justice from happening

I've had enough. It was inevitable that I would end up being labelled some kind of agent of the state. It happens every time anyone engages with conspiracy theorists, as it is the only option left after all evidence has been debunked (See Snopes). You are obviously not going to listen on the empathy front, so carry on Sherlocking(with Jim Dale and Kenneth Connor?). I'm out.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Get it right I thought you weren't interested and found them offensive, now you suddenly want them. make your effin mind up.
What? I didn't say I was interested, I said I wasn't going to research all the BS theories, because a little basic research is all that's need to see they're nonsense.

So are you going to say what you believed happened, or are you going to keep dodging the question as you don't have a good answer?

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Seriously, if this a conspiracy orchestrated by Obama, why doesn’t Trump, as President, reveal the truth? Surely he would love to expose Obama as a fraud on such a scale?

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009

That maybe so but i haven't heard it. You are constantly saying people are trying to shut you down and stop you from sharing your views. Here I am asking for your theories and evidence yet you refuse to share. it seems to me that it is you that is shutting yourself down. what is all that about?

Of course there is, i can type millions of things into google and get thousands upon thousands of different theories. The world is flat, the universe was created a few thousand years ago (my mother in law has bookshelves full of 'evidence' that this is correct and that dinosaurs never exsited - doesn't make it true), we are all ruled by alien lizard people etc etc. It is not up to me to research all these things that is what we have experts for, scientists, judges, commissions and journalists work through all the evidence and find the truth. You have chosen not to believe the experts in this case and have decided to 'choose' which theory makes most sense to you. However what you are missing this is not subjective, something happened and Sandy Hook and your theories are all incorrect except one. If you don't believe the mainstream version of events then the burden of proof is on you. What do you think happened?

This makes no sense at all, how events went down at Sandy Hook is completely relevant as it is exactly what we are talking about.

P.S why are you trying to steer the conversation to 9/11 when we are talking about Sandy Hook?

Why not tell me your version of 9/11 and the facts to prove it. ??

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I've had enough. It was inevitable that I would end up being labelled some kind of agent of the state. It happens every time anyone engages with conspiracy theorists, as it is the only option left after all evidence has been debunked (See Snopes). You are obviously not going to listen on the empathy front, so carry on Sherlocking(with Jim Dale and Kenneth Connor?). I'm out.

There is no point trying to engage with conspiracy theorists as, despite their accusations that it is us that is blinkered, they are so wrapped up in their theories they refuse to see the truth even when confronted with irrefutable facts. It’s either paranoia or lack of intelligence, or both.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
there is no Sandy Hook. they made it all up, no one died, no relatives, it was all fake of course to push the governments agenda to control your mind. look at what else happened that day, it was all a distraction from the real story.

The trouble is with the serial conspiracy theorists who say that everything is a conspiracy is a bit like crying wolf, so when a real staged event happens no one takes any notice. It’s pointless even discussing anything with some on here because it’s just seen as an opportunity to ingratiate their own ego for a false sense of superiority fix. Sandy Hook is the only story I find odd.

Last edited:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Why not tell me your version of 9/11 and the facts to prove it. ??
I don't have a version of 9/11. We were talking about Sandy Hook. You don't believe the official story and you have done research that suggests something else happened. So tell us what it is and stop all this 'I know something you don't know' bullshit. We are not 6 years old.

My theory is that you have nothing of any more substance than the stuff I looked at the other day. I think that your research has not found anything that would stand up to scrutiny and you know that so you won't post it.

Apologies for dragging this crap out for no good reason. I am off to Manly for a beer.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
What? I didn't say I was interested, I said I wasn't going to research all the BS theories, because a little basic research is all that's need to see they're nonsense.

So are you going to say what you believed happened, or are you going to keep dodging the question as you don't have a good answer?
Regards 9/11 Not a lot to know really other than the perpetrators aren't who you believe them to be. the story is so bloody obvious a baby of 5 could grasp it. but you cant, never mind.

I had asked Badfish now i will ask you..Tell me your version of 9/11 and present me the proof backing your theory.?

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
I don't have a version of 9/11. We were talking about Sandy Hook. You don't believe the official story and you have done research that suggests something else happened. So tell us what it is and stop all this 'I know something you don't know' bullshit. We are not 6 years old.

My theory is that you have nothing of any more substance than the stuff I looked at the other day. I think that your research has not found anything that would stand up to scrutiny and you know that so you won't post it.

Apologies for dragging this crap out for no good reason. I am off to Manly for a beer.

I was just on the verge of giving something over , now Fu*ck you for getting above your station. have a good drink on me and don't come back.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
What I love about these nutcase conspiracy theorists is that they immediately think of themselves as some sort of Sherlock despite literally no investigative work having been done by them.

For example, asking what your 'version' of 9/11 is. Yeah, I'll go for the widely reported media and professional journalists. Yet, when you say that, you get told you've been brainwashed.

You then ask what their 'version' is and they point you to some work produced by someone else, be it YouTube or an article and call it their 'proof'. No 'investigative' work of their own, and that's apparently different.

Odd.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I was just on the verge of giving something over , now Fu*ck you for getting above your station. have a good drink on me and don't come back.
Ha ha ha ha of course you were.

The problem is that like many a CT you need people to go down the same rabbit hole as you go find the same conclusion. That rabbit hole is a disorganised investigation lacking in scientific and logical rigor that meanders through halftruths backed up only by the previous halftruths. This is why you don't want to post your evidence.

The reason you don't want to post your alternate theory is that dispite your journey down the rabbit hole you have nothing expect for 'yeah but look at this, it's a bit weird isn't it?'.

Last edited:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I do love a good CT mentalist. Absolutely zero evidence provided as standard apart from YouTube videos full of holes.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
There is no point trying to engage with conspiracy theorists as, despite their accusations that it is us that is blinkered, they are so wrapped up in their theories they refuse to see the truth even when confronted with irrefutable facts. It’s either paranoia or lack of intelligence, or both.

So when someone doesn't buy into conspiracy theories but finds Sandy Hook odd they are paranoid and lack intelligence?

You are welcome to pigeon holing me and submitting to your NSC peers.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Regards 9/11 Not a lot to know really other than the perpetrators aren't who you believe them to be. the story is so bloody obvious a baby of 5 could grasp it. but you cant, never mind.

I had asked Badfish now i will ask you..Tell me your version of 9/11 and present me the proof backing your theory.?

so true, TPTB created 9/11 as a distraction then deliberatly released false theories to confuse. witnesses and firefighters are crisis actors, there was no real planes, its all done with CGI. no one really died on, its all part of the agenda to distort reality so they take control.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here