Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AFC Bournemouth vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Well it'll certainly help, but it still could be tough. Bournemouth are a team that's been struggling, and although they haven't had a good chance, this much possession must give them confidence.

We're not currently like the relegated teams that are in disarray, but most PL teams will score eventually if you let them have the ball this much. And we've shown we're capable of mistakes which could gift them a goal, like the Propper header and Duffy wayward pass.

This !

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Some of our passing is L1, and have we won a second ball all game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Strange, that left hand end of the pitch is now a comfortable place to stroll around in and pass the ball to your mate and get it back again. Bit different to the turmoil in that end of the pitch in the first half............................

btnbelle

Apr 26, 2017
Mate (or lady mate-ess) - I know all that. I also know it just doesn't work when I try it (and believe me, I've tried haggling many many times - and always with disastrous results, which end up with costing me more money!) For some of you, it's a difficult thing to understand, but either you're born with the ability to do it, or you ain't. End of!

Sorry to hear you have had problems with them. I am a lady mate-ess, I am not usually good at that sort of thing but with Virgin if you say you are leaving they do give a better deal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here