Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stefano Denswil loan deal OFF

Brugesboy

Aug 17, 2017
Why would you let your best defender go out on loan?

I think the board believes in the other centre-backs we brought in and he was promised a transfer this summer . Also we aren't playing in a european league so there are less games than we normally need to play.

Anyway still really upsetting for me as I think it's a huge risk for us, but still very cool he is going to you guys as I'm planning on watching as many games as I can, mainly for Izquierdo.

FcBruges

Aug 10, 2017
He was by far our best defender!
So sad news that he will be leaving our precious Club.
Enjoy this one , lads !
If there was still any doubt of coming to an Brighton-game from my side ... than there's no doubt anymore now.
Denswil , Izquierdo & Ryan ...
Clearly time to pick a game !
By the way ... what where your first impressions on Izquierdo?

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
Enjoy this one , lads !
If there was still any doubt of coming to an Brighton-game from my side ... than there's no doubt anymore now.

He only came on for 10 minutes v watford but by all accounts looked lively and was willing to work hard defensively. Too early to judge.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Bruges fans must be sick of us by now! They seem to have become the Southampton to our Liverpool all of a sudden.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
If we're signing defenders all over the place, and Mr H is good at defence given he was a full-back when playing, will we survive if we never let in any goals?

And just a thought.... maybe we can hijack any Virgil van Dijk deal while we're in the defensive mood. What's the odd £70m???

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Bruges fans must be sick of us by now! They seem to have become the Southampton to our Liverpool all of a sudden.

Or what Norwich did to us

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Enjoy this one , lads !

Great what are denswils main qualities ?

Thanks

FcBruges

Aug 10, 2017
So he will NOT go to Brighton after all !
Sorry lads ... but this made my day !
But I will still watch a Brighton-game ;-) .

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
DEAL OFF

Stefano Denswil will also remain a Club Brugge player after today. Due to Benoît Poulain's longer than expected unavailability, the negotiations between Denswil and Club and Brighton have been terminated.

Denswil: "I was open for conversations with other teams. That's why I also traveled to Brighton. It remains my ambition to ever step up to a higher level. Only all parties must be able to find out, which was not the case. I have a long-term agreement with Club and have been very much in my mind since my arrival. Tomorrow I will be on the training field in Bruges again and there will also be my full focus. "

https://translate.google.com/transl.../nieuws/denswil-niet-naar-brighton&edit-text=

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
What's the problem? We simply call off the Goldson loan. We have the Italian chap as RB cover and we still have 4 CB's.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here