Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Strange bunch you Brighton fans...

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex

And Moses.

I feel sorry for (not just these two) players bought by big clubs for loads of money and then not played it must knock all the confidence out of players, and players like them need that.

Its the old, Rack and stack talent so other teams cant have them syndrome.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Bridders wants to go and I still rate him as highly as ever, despite having played below par in his last few appearances. Ulloa is just coming back from injury and thus not match fit; he's still quality on his day. Same with Buckley; injury prone but quality when fully fit.

Nothing's changed. They're all quality when fit and available.

I couldn't agree more. On their day, all three are a class act, and would walk into any of the bottom half prem clubs and all of the Championship sides imo.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
As a regular reader on these fine boards over the years (finally registered this month so I could join in the HOT DEBATE) it would seem that up until recently (13/05/13 to be exact) Leonardo Ulloa, Liam Bridcutt and Will Buckley were seen by many on here as some of the finest players in the entire football world and your promotion to the Premiership and ensuing dominance of European football was due to begin after years of patiently waiting until you were "PLR". Ulloa was seen as a £10 million + man, Bridcutt the best midfielder outside of the Premiership (Jedinak not fit to lace his boots one Albion collegue of mine would often say) and Buckley better than Wilf Zaha.

However now that these players appear either to be urgently wanting away from your sinking ship (Bridcutt) or your club is at the mercy of bigger clubs with much bigger cash flows coming in for them this January (Sunderland, Palace) you all seem to have changed your tune and they are all in fact nothing special and won't be missed if they go.

It's a strange one. How can such worldbeaters go downhill so fast? ???

You sir, are an idiot.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
As a regular reader on these fine boards over the years (finally registered this month so I could join in the HOT DEBATE) it would seem that up until recently (13/05/13 to be exact) Leonardo Ulloa, Liam Bridcutt and Will Buckley were seen by many on here as some of the finest players in the entire football world and your promotion to the Premiership and ensuing dominance of European football was due to begin after years of patiently waiting until you were "PLR". Ulloa was seen as a £10 million + man, Bridcutt the best midfielder outside of the Premiership (Jedinak not fit to lace his boots one Albion collegue of mine would often say) and Buckley better than Wilf Zaha.

However now that these players appear either to be urgently wanting away from your sinking ship (Bridcutt) or your club is at the mercy of bigger clubs with much bigger cash flows coming in for them this January (Sunderland, Palace) you all seem to have changed your tune and they are all in fact nothing special and won't be missed if they go.

Where's the £500 you owe REMF, c**t?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

You weren't around when Palace were touted as the "team of the eighties" and then went into freefall I take it?

goldstone rocks

Feb 25, 2009
Why is a palace supporter allowed to start a thread on a brighton forum? I thought mods were stopping them doing this. It is bad enough them commenting anywhere on this board but starting their own thread about another club?

Very odd

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Palace fan
Regular reader on his teams most hated rivals message board
Finally makes an account to try and troll
The troll attempt is povvo

lel

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
I know I've been on holiday last 2 weeks but have I missed were people said we didn't want Ulloa?

Buckley, when fit is absolute class but that seems to rarely happen any more.
Bridcutt was one of if not the best at his position under Gus Poyet, since Oscar Garcia came in we have slightly changed our style and Bridcutt is no longer needed as badly. He wants to go so for the right price, let him.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Ah I've just realised - "Crystal Pulis" IS "Glenn Murray" isn't he?

If it links to anyone it is to an account called 5 Zero (Unconfirmed at this stage) who is a palace supporter but not a banned account.

But I am off to work (till 10pm) so will check it all out a bit later, unless another mod does so before me.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer

Mmmm, Strange one indeed.

I'm not convinced you'll have the intellect to grasp this. But try anyway.... Picture a NSC poster coming on to your Palace Forum and opening a thread of drivel encompassing their wishful beliefs and considering how could such an awe inspiring team have fallen so low....so fast.
Would I be correct in assuming you might think....what an Immature Tosser !

Because I'm sure that's where you figure on NSC at the moment. If you want to come into our house try to act like a grown up. Or you might find there will be a multitude of smarter minds than yours enjoying some pizz taking fun. Welcome to Hell :kiss:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Why is a palace supporter allowed to start a thread on a brighton forum? I thought mods were stopping them doing this. It is bad enough them commenting anywhere on this board but starting their own thread about another club?

Very odd

The usual ineptitude from our moderators.

They wonder why they have struggled to reach the shirt sponsorship targets. Hardly surprising as this forum less and less represents Brighton supporters.

Maybe they should sponsor a Palace team shirt if they are so desperate to get to a Club dinner.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Fook arrrf.....you obviously can't read...those players are all welcome to stay, they are all core players for us, we all rate them....but if the money flows, they can move on to allow others to replace them....simple

Oh my God... I agree with you.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
CURRIED SPAM

Ingredients

1 tin of Spam
18 Tablespoons of Hot Chilli Powder
12 Teaspoons of Smoked Paprika (if you have none get some regular paprika and take it to Croydon where one of the locals will happily set fire to it for you)
1 iced bog roll

Directions

1) Open the spam and heat with a little oil
2) Tip in the spices and cook until just before the pan explodes
3) Pour in to a bowl
4) Eat
5) Wince
6) Destroy toilet
7) Revive burned hairs with the iced bog paper

WARNING: Do not eat if you have a rotten case of farmers or the painters are in.

Best served with White Lightning which can be found in any Croydon convenience store that has not yet been raised to the ground.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Bit of a condersending title for a thread, considering your an In-bred with two thumbs and 10 fingers.
You lot make these folks look normal.
[yt]yspZTBNnE5I[/yt]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here