Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] £6 million Bid for Aden Flint Rejected

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Very similar situation to Dale Stephens last season, Bristol would be mad to accept anything less than about 15-20m for him at this stage.

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Is that how it’s actually done ? Barber fires off an email saying sorry, no thanks. Blimey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Very similar situation to Dale Stephens last season, Bristol would be mad to accept anything less than about 15-20m for him at this stage.

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

Exactly. We're now only days away from the deadline so nobody we buy from has much chance of sorting a replacement and we're only going to get players surplus to requirements elsewhere (Ulloa, Mitrovic) unless we can offer players in return (Hemed, Norwood, Goldson on loan) or get a loan in ourselves.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
The England manager rates Mawson and Tarkowski more highly than Dunk.

Are they better and we’re irrationally biased towards Dunk through blue tinted specs?

Not a chance, Dunk is much better than Mawson maybe also better than Tarkowski

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
The England manager rates Mawson and Tarkowski more highly than Dunk.

Are they better and we’re irrationally biased towards Dunk through blue tinted specs?
The stats on clearances, interceptions, blocks etc suggest it's not bias. Tarkowski, Mawson, Dunk & Lascelles should all have been in the frame, but Dunk and Tarkowski should have got the shout.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
All down to opinions and I noliced that Hart was back in favour for the last game with Adrian dropped.so Moyes has had a rethink.

And how did that work out? :)

Hang on... are you actually Gareth Southgate?! That would explain A LOT of things

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
All down to opinions and I noliced that Hart was back in favour for the last game with Adrian dropped.so Moyes has had a rethink.

Statistics are not all down to opinions - they are statistics. The return of Hart for West Ham didn't exactly go well either, did it. Presumably you also noticed his absolute howler for the third goal he conceded?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I havent watched any of the goals but it could be that he conceded 3 due to the poor defence, I dont know. Do the statistics show whose responsibility the goals were?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here